0.7 low-key loki

"L-Lucas? is that you?"

the said man's face copied the expression and he said, "s-seokjin h-hyung??"

jin quickly got up as lucas rushed towards him, hugging him tightly as if they had been separated in their previous life.

rumors were that lucas was seokjin's brother, and their father Odin the dumb bitch had always favoured jin over him. even though the both of them were very similar.

even the fact that they were both narcissistic bitches who were always so full of themselves. lucas was just as tall as seokjin and had shiny black hair which reached above his wide-ass shoulders, just like seokjin's.

you could say lucas 'loki' looked like seokjin lmaoooooo- *cough* aNYWAYS-

they hesitantly detached from the hug and lucas instantly burst into tears, "hyung! oh how long has it been since i last saw your face!"

seokjin sobbed along with his brother, "s-stop crying lucas", he comforted him as he patted lucas's back, "we're in p-public and y-you look uglier than usual, so s-stop crying."

taehyung filmed the emotional moment with joon's camera in his hands, tearing up.

yoongi looked disgusted at the sight, "look at these ugly sobbing bitches," he turned around and yelled, "waiter! clean up on table five!"

jungkook sighed and turned to yoongi, "hyung let's just get out of here, McDonald's sucks," he pointed to his Happy Meal on the table, "and their patties look like the dried up version of the shit i took this morning".

hoseok spoke in between laughs at that, "where do you suppose we go to then?"

"PANDA EXPRESS!" taehyung shouted excitedly, filming himself with the camera.

"where's jimin though?" yoongi asked looking around.

"who cares, hyung? and please don't try to look for him, it'll take us nothing less than a decade to find that midget and im fucking starving", jungkook stated as he practically dragged the other three with him outside.

-

the others had left as seokjin and lucas were still at McDonalds and had now sat down to talk and catch up on what they had missed in each other's lives.

"so", seokjin started as he sipped on his drink, "anything special happen in Asgard while I was away?"

"hyung", Lucas carefully spoke, "you haven't heard?"

seokjin stopped drinking and furrowed his eyebrows. he widened his eyes as he came to a realization, "oh my god. diD BEYONCE PERFORM AT THE CAFETERIA?? DONT TELL ME SHE CAME LOOKING FOR ME FOR MY AUTOGRAPH- "

"HYUNG!" lucas yelled, interrupting the older's meltdown, "she didn't perform at the cafeteria! and even if she did come, she probably would've been there looking for me-"

"thank Odin!" Seokjin dramatically sighed, putting his hand on his chest , "because i don't know how i would've handled another admirer," he pointed to his face, "of this handsome face."

lucas looked annoyed at the olders' words, "no hyung, i know you mean," he gestured towards his own face, "my handsome face"

"hoe really?" seokjin started, "in this household, im the only bitch who's handsome enough to brag about it. this is why father kicked you out from our household, you ugly bitch ", he wheezed at his own statement, slapping his knee.

"can you like shut the fuck up for once?"

as seokjin's laughter soon died down, he gestured for lucas to continue.

"Asgard's in danger and father's dying and he needs you, his favourite son, by his side" lucas spoke, slamming his hand on the table.

seokjin's eyes widened, "WHAT? HOW?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHO DARE THREATEN MY DEAR HOME, ASGARD??" he yelled, standing up from his seat.

smirking at the older's worried state, lucas replied, "it's Thanos"

》__________________《

*inserts video of thanos dancing to fancy*

THANOS OPPARR SARANGAYYY TAKE MY HEART JEBAL DOKKI DOKKI GIVE ME UR SARANG JUSEYOO

also thANK YOU FOR A 100 READS UWU <3