💙 ~Part 4~💙

While they were walking up the stairs, Juvia decided to ask Gray some questions about his family.

Juvia's POV

"So Gray, what exactly is your dad like?" I asked, hoping to get a  straight answer from him. "Well I mean he's nice, caring, great with kids, and he can be a perv sometimes." I giggled at the last part. "What about your mom? Is she nice too?" He looked sad and uncomfortable all of the sudden. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you upset Gray!" I said quickly.

  "It's fine. You just wanted to know, there's no harm done. But, I'll tell you something that is a very sensitive topic me." He said seriously, and we came to a stop halfway up the stairs.

I wonder what it is.

What is making Gray so upset?

  "Juvia, I'm telling you something really important, and I want you to listen carefully. I trust you enough to let you in on this, and we just met a few days ago.." I looked at him, and he looked at me with a serious face.

  "Ok so, my mom died 6 years ago, when I was 19. She had cancer in the liver, and the doctors caught it too late. And I'm sure you've seen a picture of the kids, a woman, and me." I nodded.

   "Well that woman is my wife. But she died in a fatal car accident three years ago, when I was 22. She was my whole life, and I have never forgiven myself for not being able to be home. And she begged me to come home to get something to eat. If only I listened, it could have been me, and not her. So, I come off as a real fucking asshole, because I push everyone away, to spare my own feelings. I never get too attached to someone, for fear that I will lose them." I felt like I was hit by a bus. My heart ached for him.

  How is he able to have a smile on his face, even after all of this?

  No wonder he was so mean to me before.....

  After hearing this, it just makes me want to show him, that I can be there for him. I can show him different, I just need a chance to prove it.

  "But never mind that, let's go inside." He said, as if nothing just happened. So, in we went to go and meet Gray's dad, Silver Fullbuster. "Hey, son of mine! How you doing? And who is the pretty lady you brought along with you? Is she your woman?" I blushed at this.

  "1. I'm doing ok. 2&3. She is a friend that I brought along with me, so no she isn't my woman dad. Her name is Juvia, by the way." He looked at Gray questionably, and asked to talk to him in another part of the house.

Gray's POV

  "What is it dad?" I asked him patiently.

You like her.😏

No I don't!!

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Ok, fine maybe. But how the hell can you tell?

By the way you look at her. And you haven't talked to a girl, besides any of your friends girls, since that day. And you most definitely have never brought one to meet me before.

So when's the wedding?😜

Oh my God dad! There isn't going to be a wedding!

Alright, alright! But at least ask her out. The way you look at her Gray, I can tell as your dad..... That you need her in your life. She just might be.... forgive me for saying this.......the reincarnation of Cana.😶

...........

Ok, fine dad. I'll go out with her🙄

See, I didn't even say all of that. That's how I know you realllyyyy like this girl.

......😳😳☺️☺️

Alright, let's go back. We've been talking about this for a while now.

  They came back, and sat and chatted with Juvia. Silver loved that Gray had someone like her in his life. After a long time, Gray said that they were going to leave, and get ice cream. 

  Everyone but Juvia was down the stairs and in the car. "Juvia, can I talk to you about something?" Silver asked. Juvia nodded. "Please take care of Gray.  He hasn't looked this happy in a long time. And, I can tell that you like him, just call it father's intuition." She turned 50 shades of scarlet, and nodded in embarrassment. "Okay sir, I will." "Okay Juvia, you don't have to call me sir. You can call me dad. I have a good feeling that you're going to be around for a long time." Juvia could not be happier, and she hugged him tightly, said thanks for everything, and went to the car.

  "What did he say to you 👀?" Gray asked curiously. "Oh he just said that I was a nice person." She partially lied. He nodded, and they were off to get ice cream, then dinner.

**A long timeskip, brought to you by nice people who like to save other's time from reading boring ass fuck shit.**

  They finally got back to the house. Gray went right to his mini office. "Juvia, I have some important work to do for my job. Can you get the kids ready for bed?" She nodded, and went to get Sylvie and Storm situated. After she tucked them in, she kissed them goodnight. She went back downstairs to check on Gray.

  He looked miserable and exhausted while typing up his report for work. Poor thing☹️, she thought. She went over and sat down next to him. "Gray, don't you think you should take a break and sleep? You look exhausted." He said no, and walked over to his couch.

  Juvia followed him, and he started to fall asleep. Juvia stroked his soft raven colored hair, and let him on her chest. He immediately snuggled his face into her boobs, and fell into a deep sleep. She blushed profusely at this act. Juvia decided she would finish Gray's report for him. She got to work, and three hours later(2:50am), she finished, and laid down. She was careful not to wake the man on her chest, and went to sleep with him on the comfy couch.