💙~Im Sorry, Come Back// Wishes, Love and Miracles~💙

/\_/\________________________________

  Juvia flatlined. It was the only sound that filled the room, and Gray stared at the monitor in disbelief. Doctor's rushed into the room, with defibrillators and other stuff. Gray was stuck in a trance, just standing there, hoping he was stuck in a bad dream. "Sir, you can't be in here. I'm going to have to ask you to leave please." He was pushed out the door, after he fought for a while. He fell to the hospital floor crying harder than ever. "Juvia why! You said you would never leave me! You swore on it! Things can't end like this! I'm so sorry...... come back to me...... please......... babygirl!" He sobbed with his head in his knees.

*In the room...

  "There's no pulse!"

"Bring the charge up to 300!"

"Ok 300! Clear!"

No response.

1 hour later...

"We can't do much more here."

"We have to pronounce her dead."

"I'll go break the news to Mr. Fullbuster."

*Back in the hallway.....

  Gray fell asleep on the floor, from crying so much. A doctor came out of the hospital room, and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. He slowly stirred and woke up. He looked up at the doctor. "Mr. Fullbuster?.........I'm sorry, we did everything we could possibly do. She died from her more serious injuries." No.....she can't be.... "Would you like to see her one last time? Before we take her body to the morgue?" He broke down, but agreed to see her one last time. They walked in the door, and the doctors left, so he could say his last words in peace.

  He spoke between sobs and hiccups. "Juvia, it's me again, 'Gray-sama'." He chuckled softly, still crying. "I'm going to miss you so much baby. I'm sorry for being a dick to you. I wish I never said those words. I wish I didn't make you upset. I wish I was in the car, and I was the driver. You are the fourth most important person in my life that has left me. I can't take it anymore. Juvia, I am never going to date anyone, or talk to another girl. You and Cana leaving did me in. I, Gray Michael Fullbuster, swear off of women for as long as I live. Oh, I almost forgot. Juvia Elizabeth Lockser, I love you. Like a lot. Not more than Cana though, nobody can fill that spot. But I love you. I wanted to marry you, and have a kid or two. But that's just wishful thinking now. Goodbye, babygirl. God, I love you so much." He said that last part crying hard.

  He got up, and went to leave so her body could be taken. He didn't want to see that. He reached for the knob, and a miracle happens.....

/\_____/\__/\__/\____/\/\_/\____/\/\___/\_

He turned slowly.

  Surely I must be hearing things....I think I'm in denial.......She is gone.....There's no way.......

  It was true. Juvia was alive. She didn't get up, but she showed signs of life. He went back over to her, and kissed her forehead. Thank you God. Thank you for saving my baby, and giving her another chance at life. It wasn't her time yet.

  He informed the doctors of the good news. They kept her on life support, and warned Gray that if this was to happen again, he would have to pull the plug. He nodded slowly. He understood the situation all too well. He was the one who pulled the plug on his mom, since his dad couldn't. They left, and told him that he could stay as long as he wanted. He sat by Juvia's side, and fell asleep, relieved that she was alive.

*One day later....

Juvia's POV

  I woke up suddenly. Oh my God. I really almost.... Never mind that now. Gray is sleeping next to me in a chair. He looks so peaceful, with a hint of sadness. I reached over and touched his hair. That really hurt, because I have a big wound on my stomach. So stretching pretty far, was not a good idea. He got up a little bit later, and by then, I was about to fall asleep. He looked at me, and he came and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help smiling. I also heard everything he said to me, so I guess I wasn't dead that long.

  He loves me, and he wants to get married and have kids. Wow, that's great! Oh shit......I think I should let him know that I'm up....then he'll stop being so sad.

  "Oi.... G-Gray....S-sama. I'm up now, please stop worrying." I could barely talk. It was more of a loud whisper. I seriously need some food and water. He turned around so fast, and just stared at me. I waved and gave a weak smile, like nothing happened. He got out the chair quickly and hugged me tight. "Owwwww.....Gray that hurts......" He quickly apologized, but didn't stop hugging me for a second.

  "Juvia! Don't ever scare me like that again! Do you know how much I love you?!? If you don't.... ITS A LOT!!!! I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'll make sure I try harder to let you know when something is bothering me. I won't take my anger out on you. I'm just so used to bottling up my feelings, I never really talk about them with anyone. Please just, never run away from me again. I can't lose you, you mean the world to me." He was so happy, and all his words came rushing out at once. Juvia smiled and started to cry. "I love you too Gray-sama. And I will never run away without talking to you first again. We will work through our issues together, I swear on everything. Now, on a different note......WHEN CAN I EAT SOMETHING?!? IM STARVING!!!" Gray laughed and said he would be back, with a lot of food, and a strawberry milkshake, her favorite.

  Everything was back to normal, and they were both thankful for Juvia's second chance. They vowed not to ruin this new chapter, and they were dedicated to each other, fully.

Sorry for playing with your hearts guys. But..... She livessss!!!! I don't THINK I will play with your emotions again, but we'll see.......Like and comment plz and thank you 💙💙 Also..... Thank you for over 400 reads🙏 recommend this story to your friends and your friends friends!!🙂💜