sixteen

Sephony froze when the door opened and Eyra popped her head in. Her gaze went to Titan and she smiled.

"Oh, darling, what am I doing here for?" She asks innocently as she walks in and shuts the door behind her and heads to Titan. Hades looks to Sephony with a small smile as he leans down and whispers into her ear.

"I'm sorry your new friend is here, but some very unkind things might be said, so plug your ears when it happens, okay love?" He says simply as he looks to her for an answer. She immediately nods her head not wanting to upset him. Hades turns to Eyra with a glare on his face as he looks to her. She freezes as she looks to her King and then her mate, who is giving her an equal glare in return. She turns to look at Sephony, but she ducks her head in response.

"What's going on, am I in trouble?" She asks with a frown and Hades slams a fist down onto his desk making Sephony jump in response.

"Why in the name of gods were you in Titan's office without his permission?" He asks with a growl as he gets fed up with her innocent act. Titan has to refrain from yelling at his best friend from yelling at his mate but he holds himself in, he knew his mate was in the wrong here, but it didn't mean he had to like it.

"I wasn't." She states simply as she looks Hades in the eyes. Sephony squeezes herself into the chair more as she shakes her head. She should of told them the truth, it would of made it easier for her. Sephony couldn't help but feel pity for the clueless girl, she didn't know that we had evidence that she did in fact go in Titan's office, and Sephony saw it with her own eyes, not that she would mention that to them, they would think that she was trying to help Eyra. She wasn't but something in her told her not to tell anyone. She couldn't explain it but she knew that whenever this feeling went away she would tell Hades, she didn't like to keep secrets from him.

Hades growls out again and he turns the computer monitor around and points to her obvious figure in the picture.

"So your telling me, that isn't you?" He asks sarcastically and Eyra goes wide eyed.

"I didn't do it, I swear." She splutters out and her gaze turns to Sephony, who is shrunk back into the chair.

"You followed me didn't you, you little brat!" She says as she lunges for Sephony, Hades and Titan tried to stop her from reaching Sephony but it was too late, Eyra was on top of Sephony trying to punch her and Sephony was underneath her with golden eyes and a smirk.

Hades goes to get Eyra off of her but Titan stops him, Hades turns around fixing to shove Titan off of him but stops at his statement.

"Let Sephony beat her up a bit, she deserves it. Just watch, it seems her wolf isn't as dormant as we thought." He says with a small smile as he watches his Queen still ducking his mates punches. A part of him wanted to rip Sephony apart for toying with his mate but the other more sensible part of him knew his mate was just being a brat. He couldn't for the life of him figure out why he got mated to someone as evil as Eyra. He was done with her now, that was for sure. Eyra had cheated on him in the past with other men, but she always had an excuse that Titan would except, she was his mate after all, but now, after threatening his Queen and breaking into his personal office, he was ready to severe the mate-bond.

Sephony's smirk grows wider as she flips Eyra off of her and puts up a hand.

"Stop" She commands with a smirk and Eyra freezes.

"Ahh, the greatness of a command, you see Eyra you can't disobey a King or Queen's orders, it's just not in your blood." She teases as she puts her hand down and looks to Eyra with a glare.

"If you ever try to attack me again in front of my own mate, then the punishment will be worse than what you'll be given. Eyra Alia Stone, mate of Titan Henry Carson, I hereby strip you of your duties as a nurse and punish you to life in the dungeons, you will also have your mate-bond severed, a man like Titan doesn't deserve to be with a nobody like you. Titan will have full powers to choose another mate at the choosing ceremony." Sephony growls out, her wolf having more control of her body than her. Eyra freezes in shock at what she hears.

"No, no, no you can't take my mate-bond away! Titan tell her she can't, you love me baby! I love you, please don't let her do this!" She wails as Pain and Misery walk in and drag her out, per to Hades request once he saw Sephony kick Eyra off of her. They stay silent as they listen to Eyra wail down the hall until a slap sound out and Pain's voice appears.

"If you don't shut you mouth up, you wont have a mouth to shut anymore." She replies simply as their footsteps fade away. Sephony takes in deep breaths to calm her and her now appeared wolf down, he gaze going to Titan who for once, looks happier than she's ever seen him.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask if you wanted her to be striped of your mate, but I just couldn't stand to hear her any longer. I hope I don't get you in trouble." She says as she turns to Hades with wide eyes. Hades laughs as he tugs her into his side and looks to her and Titan.

"Love, I think you made Titan happier than her will ever be, and you did a very good job using your Queen Commands on her." He says with a laugh as he watches Titan leave the room in skips as he shuts the door behind him. Sephony looks to him with a frown as her eyebrows crunch together.

"But how is that possible, I'm not Queen yet." She says and Hades laughs.

"About that." He says as he walks towards his desk and pulls out her coronation crown for her to be queen.

"Hades." She breathes out as she takes in the glittering diamonds from the tiara.

"Will you do the honor of being my Queen, Sephony?"