seven

Sephony gasps as she hears a thud from across the room. Her head snaps to the place where the thud sounded from and her eyes widen.

"Hades!" She cries as she rushes over to him with concerned eyes.

"What happened? Is he going to be okay?" She asks Titan who shakes his head with a smile.

"He's going to be fine, he just fainted from the news." He says as he picks the King up and places him on the bed in the doorway, the one that the nurse just brought as she watched her King faint.

"What news?" She asks confused, was there something wrong?

"That you're the Werewolf Queen of course." He says with his back turned to her, but immediately turns around once he hears a thud. He looks at Sephony's body on the ground with a frown.

"Seriously, you two don't take news well." He mutters as he picks her up and sits her on another bed in the room. He sighs as he looks at the two across from each other with a roll of his eyes.

"Well, my jobs done with." He says as he walks out the room. Sephony twitches as she tries to get Titan's attention, but to no avail. Her body was frozen in sleep as she was awake. She could feel the sleep pulling at her to give in. After a few minutes the darkness kept calling her name and she gave in.

I'm pulled into a memory as I try to open my eyes.

"Papa, don't forget okay." I yell to my father as I grin at him just ahead leaving in the carriage.

"I won't love, I'll be back from the Kingdom in a few days, don't grow old on me, your pops can't have you leaving me just yet!" He yells back with a smile as his carriage rounds the corner, until he's out of distance. I frown as I realize he won't be back for a while. I turn to mother who wears a sad knowing smile.

"It's alright honey, your father just has a lot of work to do, he'll be back soon, I promise." She says as she leads me into the house, but little did she know that was the last time I would see him forever.

I'm pulled into another memory as I try to fight it, not wanting to remember the hurtful memories my subconscious is pushing onto me, but nonetheless I'm pushed into another memory.

"Daddy? Is everything okay?" I ask as I sit in his big throne chair, the one that I get to have when I'm older.

"Everything is just perfect sunshine. How about you and I go see the warriors in action, hm?" He asks to which I immediately nod to, as I am usually not allowed to be near them. I watch as father turns with his back to me and I grin as I know what it means. I hop onto his back with a grin as I wrap my hands around his neck with a giggle.

"Off we go!" He says as he bounds out the throne room with me on his back, giggling away in happiness. He stops as we come to an entrance and sits me down.

"Alright Sephony, stay close and don't run off." Father says as he gives me s stern look.

"Your mother would kill me if anything happened to you." He says as he takes my hand and walks through the entrance. My eyes widen at the sight of all the warriors training together. Their all in different groups for different combat training. Hand to hand, wolf to wolf, wolf to hand, everything. I stare in awe as we stop at the end of the room where Father's Royal Beta stands, Dani.

"How's the warriors coming along?" Dad asks as he looks around the room, with me still by his side.

"Good enough, but not perfect." Dani says as he looks at father with a frown.

"Do you think they will be ready in time?" Father asks and Dani frowns further.

"Not completely." He says as he looks around the room, assessing the warriors.

"What do you mean? Why not, you do understand how important this mission is right Dani?" My father asks as he glares at him. Dani looks at him with an equal glare upon his face.

"Yes, I understand how important it is for this mission, but it isn't as safe as you want it to be Alpha, attacking the council is a suicide mission." He growls out as his eyes shift between his wolf and him.

"It may be a suicide mission but it is our mission, you know how we have to follow the laws, according to the Gods they have broken the laws that have kept us peaceful with all species. I will not have that breaking now, I have a child now. I will do anything in my power to keep her and my mate safe." He says as he turns to me with a small smile.

"Come on dear, Jackson said he would teach you a thing or two." Father says as he leads me away from Dani. With my eyes trained forwards I could feel Father's head turn around to look at Dani.

"I understand your mate is on the council Dani, but if you don't want her dead, she might want to remove herself before the attack." He says as he keeps walking with me beside him.

Sephony awakes with tears running down her face as she try to hold in a sob. She turns to see Titan and Hades talking to each other with Cerberus at Hades feet. She feels movement next to her as she turn her gaze to the figure. The nurse stands there with a small smile as she hands her a bucket. She immediately understands as she feels bile lurch through her stomach. She lean over the bed as she throws everything up out of her stomach, drawing Titan's and Hades attention. She leans back as she closes her eyes in exhaustion.

"Are you alright love?" She hears Hades ask and she nods.

"I'm fine." She says as she opens her eyes to see Hades with a small smile on his face. She hears someone clear their throat as her gaze turns to Titan.

"Well now that you're awake we can discuss your position." He says as he sits down in a chair at the corner of the room not too far from the bed she's lying on.

"I think I know a little of what you mean." She starts as she looks to him with a frown.

"Great makes explain it a bit easier. So where do I start?" He asks as everyone tries to get comfortable for a long explanation.

"The beginning would be nice." Sephony says as she leans back into the bed in comfort.

"Well it all started when..."