thirty

Hades looks to Sephony as he remembers what he saw. Images had run past his eyes fairly quickly but then it stopped. An image of two figures in a cage with bags over their heads had stuck into his mind. He tries to think of who it could be but only one name pops into his mind. Titan. He had no idea of who the second person could be. Sephony grabs a hold of Hades hand and tugs on it.

"We need to leave. Now." She demands and Hades nods, it was clear that she saw something different than what he saw, and they needed to leave quickly because something was happening. Hades knew that something bad was going to happen at the end of today and he couldn't tell if he would be ready for it. The two get up to leave when the fates say in sync,

"Be careful Sephony, because your kindness is your great downfall, and we all know what happens to people who fall." They say as they give her a look that has her shudder as she remembers what she overheard from them. Hades gives them a confused look but Sephony tugs him along. They keep walking as fast as they can out of the fates castle and into their carriage. They sit quietly just overthinking what had happened when Sephony looks to Hades.

"We're in trouble." She says quietly and Hades looks to her confused.

"Eyra has escaped. Liam left to go check up on her, if she's gone and he went there, then something bad is coming." She says and Hades looks to her.

"Well then we're in even more trouble than I thought. There was two people with bags over their heads in my image, and it seems that one of them has to be Titan, and the other has to be-" He says but stops as the thought hits him.

"Liam." They say at the same time and Sephony goes wide eyed. She puts her hand in Hades pocket and quickly pulls out his phone and goes to the call log. Liam had called just a few minutes earlier while they were under. Sephony presses his contact and dials the call button. The phone rings for a few minutes but stops as an automated voice sounds out. Sephony hangs up and sighs in defeat.

"We're in a lot more trouble than we thought." Sephony says again as she closes her eyes in a silent defeat. Hades pulls Sephony to him as he embraces her quietly.

"Don't worry, we'll get through this. Together." He says simply and she nods.

"Yeah, together." She says as she pictures her dead body. She leans her head against his shoulder as her body relaxes. She knew what she had to do now. The fates had given her a warning, right before they left. Her kindness would be her downfall. How right they were.

--------

Blade, Misery, and Diem walk as fast as they can to the pack house, which wasn't very far from where they were. Misery opens the door in a hurry and walks into the house in a hurry.

"Pain!" He calls out as Blade and Diem walk into the house after him. Misery walks into the living room where Pain had just rose up from a couch.

"What is everything okay? What happened?" She asks as she looks to Diem with confused eyes.

"We're in big trouble, Eyra and do you remember Royal Beta Dani, there the two that started the rebellion, and Sephony is in big trouble." He says in a hurried voice and then he turns to Diem.

"Pain this is D-" He starts but is cut off.

"Beta Dani's mate Diem, she was part of the council, until she faked her death." Pain says in recognition and Misery shakes off the feeling of asking how she knew of her.

"Have you heard anything from Liam or Hades and Sephony?" Misery asks and Pain shakes her head.

"No, Liam left just a bit ago to go check on Eyra, and the witch just left, the one that was supposed to let us know if Titan and Silas are mates, plot twist they aren't and Titan is missing. And I can give a guess as to where Liam is too." Pain says as she walks back to the couch and gestures to it.

"Might want to sit down, it seems we have a lot to discuss." She says and they all follow into seats quickly. Pain sighs as she remembers what the witch, Arla told her.

"Titan and Silas aren't mates, but Titan is safe as of right now, he might not be safe later on. We'll have to wait for Sephony and Hades to get here before we can include their information in what we already know. Dani and Eyra were the ones to start the rebellion, and their trying to find Sephony and kill her. Dani was at the prison where Eyra was held a couple of minutes ago. If Liam went there to go check on her then I can't even imagine that he didn't have a run in with them." She starts and Blade growls.

"His mind-link is blocked, he has some sort of drugs in his system, he's been taken." Blade growls out and Pain sighs.

"Liam and Titan are kidnapped, Eyra had escaped, and Dani is working with her and trying to kill Sephony. Hades and Sephony went to the fates and it could be ages until they come back." She says but that thought is immediately thrown out the window as two figures walk through the living room doorway. Sephony with a sad and sorrowful look on her face and an angry one on Hades.

"What did we miss?" Sephony asks trying to lighten the mood and the group sighs out in relief.

"Oh how I am glad you showed up, we need to piece together all the information we have and try to find Titan and Liam. Sephony smiles sadly and nods her head.

"I already know where they are." She says and they all turn to look at her in disbelief, even Hades.

"They've been under our noses this whole time." She starts as she looks around the room.

"Their in some place cold and dark. There is only one place like that in the whole universe. Hades castle." She says simply.