thirty-two

Sephony looks to Hades with a small sad smile as everyone gets over the motion sickness they have. Diem had walked off a while ago to go and get herself together in a nearby bathroom. The castle was empty, everyone had taken the nearest exits when the rebellion took over. Blood was splattered on some of the walls as if they had slaughtered someone, but no bodies were found.

"Okay, I've got to go. It was nice to meet you all, but I've got work to do." Zeus says as he looks to everyone with a smile. Sephony waves at him as he transports himself back to wherever he came from. Sephony quickly sobers up once she realizes why she's here again.

"Okay, we've got to move quickly, put your sickness aside. We've got things to do. From what I can remember of where they could be, Hades said it was dark and cold. So I was thinking the dungeons?" She asks and everyone nods their heads.

"Okay we need to spread around them, I will be the distraction, in order to get Titan and Liam we need to exchange me for them." Sephony starts and they all disagree loudly.

"No, absolutely not." Pain says with a shake of her head as Hades shakes his head with a glare.

"Not happening." He says and she gives him a small smile.

"Trust me on this, nothing bad will happen to me. I need you all to trust me on this, can you do that?" She asks them and they all hesitate with confused looks.

"Everything will be fine, I just need you all to trust me. If anything bad happens, just trust me. I'll be fine." She persuades and they all look to each other.

"What is going to happen in there?" Blade asks as they all think the same thing. Sephony smiles like she knows something they don't.

"A lot of things are going to happen in there, but you need to trust me and get Titan and Liam out of there. If anything happens to me, I need you to not go back for me. I need your guy's trust on this." She pleads and they all nod like they've all gotten her point. Sephony knew she wouldn't get out of this alive, these people wanted her dead, and the fates had given her a warning. It was time to put her life in danger for her friends. It was her fate after all. Everyone looks solemn at the thought of them all not getting out of this, but they don't have time to dread over the subject. Sephony points to everyone with determined eyes.

"Hades and Blade will trade me for Titan and Liam, they will focus on getting them out of there and away from the others. Pain will stay with me, but when she has to leave, she will stay nearby in hearing and sight distance. There should be some other cells nearby that you can stay in that are far away from their sight. Misery will go with Blade and Hades, but to get in contact with the Werewolf Kingdom quickly, if I remember anything, it's that my father's soldiers are as loyal as can be. Hopefully if they get here on time, everything will go as planned. If at any point, I become separated from you guys, don't go back for me. I can handle myself. I know you guys won't like it, but trust me." Sephony says and they all stay quiet.

"Are we going to make it out of this alive?" Misery asks and Sephony smiles at him.

"Of course we are, why wouldn't we? You and Pain are the most sarcastic twins I've ever seen in my life, you stand up for what you think is right and you let no one tear you down. No body in there right mind would think to hurt you unless they want something far worse happening to them. Blade is an Alpha, one of the most caring one's I've seen, he has to meet his mate, so there is no way I'm letting him die. Hades is the King of the Underworld, practically untouchable from any supernatural. But he cares to much, and that is his greatest weakness, it's why I can't let him interfere with this plan, because if he does, it throws it all off." She says as she looks at Hades with a smile. He gives her a look to say that he understands, and he will trust her on this.

"And what about you?" Pain asks and she hesitates but still puts a smile on her face to show that everything will be alright.

"Well I am going to be just fine as well, I might get a little bruised after this but, I'll be right there with you guys until the end. It isn't my time to go quite yet, don't you think?" She asks and they all chuckle at this.

"No, definitely not. You still have to have the ceremony to be my queen, I won't let you get out of that." Hades say and she nods.

"Well I wouldn't dream of it." She says with a grin and nods her head.

"Alright, so who's ready?"

-----------

Diem walks away from the group with the excuse of 'cleaning herself up'. They didn't even realize that she had left, which was good. She walked down the hall and down the stairs where they were, to warn them that the group had arrived, but was stopped by a large figure. There stood a snarling dog, with red eyes and sharp teeth. It growled at her and she took a step back. She was surprised at the sight, nothing was told of a huge creature that could probably eat you. Her back hit a wall as she backed up more, now completely trapped the beast licks his lips. He takes another step towards her, blocking her exits with his hugs body. Suddenly his huge head grew into two more. She stood in horror at this beast, as it's last head snapped into place. She looks around for an escape but finds none. The last thing she sees is three sets of teeth coming her way.