twenty-one

Sephony snaps her fingers in front of the rouges face.

"Are you there? Come on, answer the question, are you there?" She asks and the man groans out.

"Yes woman, I'm clearly here. What do you want?" He asks as he looks to her with an annoyed look.

"My name is Sephony, I am the Queen of the Underworld, and soon to be Queen of the Werewolf's, I was contacted earlier yesterday about a rouge who would not give up information as to why he was here, we have reason to believe that you have information as to why a woman named Eyra was taking files out of a high ranking's office the other day on me, and we want you to tell us why." She explains and the man sighs as he shakes his head.

"She didn't think of everything did she?" He asks himself as he shakes out of his thoughts.

"My name is Silas, and to answer your question, yes I have information about what you want, but I'm going to need something from you before I tell you anything." He compromises as he thinks this over and Sephony nods.

"What?" She asks and he sighs.

"I need to know if you guys have her locked up, because if she finds out I've told you anything, I'm the first person she's looking for." He says and Sephony sighs.

"Yes, she's locked away and is ready for trial today, soon she will have her mate bonds stripped and she will forever live alone in the dark depths of the prisons." She tells him and he relaxes.

"Alright, well you might want to get ready for this, it's a long story." He explains as he thinks back to how this started with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well it started when."

----------

Eyra sits before the witch with a smirk.

"I have a plan." She says to the woman who smirks at her response.

"Oh really, do tell, I'd love to hear what you have in store for us." She says with a rasped voice as she looks to the girl who had knocked on her door a couple of days ago.

"I visited the fates yesterday." She starts and the witch freezes.

"And what did she say?" She questions with a harsh voice and Eyra glares at the floor.

"That some Queen is to overrule me, that I would die at her hands, so I made a plan to stop it." Eyra explains and the witch looks to her with skeptical eyes.

"And how do you plan to do that? The fates are never wrong." The witch starts but Eyra cuts her off.

"Oh but this time they are, this Queen is to arrive in a few days, and I have a plan to end this. Aphrodite had already agreed to help, so are you in?" Eyra asks and the witch sighs.

"Of course I am, nothing can keep me away from a good uprising." She says as she looks to the woman with old eyes as she takes in her plan.

"So you want to pretend to be a pack members mate so that they can help you get into the Werewolf Kingdom, then you will get to the council room where you can contact Aphrodite to pick you up, then you will pretend to be a high rankings mate so that you can get close to the girl, and then what?" She asks as she thinks over what she's said so far.

"Then I get enough information so that I know how to kill her." Eyra explains and the witch smirks.

"This might work Eyra." She says and Eyra laughs,

"I know."

--------

Silas sat across from his newly found mate with a smile.

"Well this is where I live." He says as he looks to the Werewolf Kingdom and then back to his mate. She smiles as she looks to him.

"Mind showing me around?" She asks and he shakes his head.

"No." He responds as he steps out of the car with his mate right behind him.

---------

"So your telling me that you want to go to the Underworld and pretend to be another person's mate so you can take over a position to get information about a girl who is supposedly supposed to kill you?" He asks and Eyra nods.

"I know it sounds crazy but you don't want me to die after just meeting me do you?" She asks him and he immediately shakes his head.

"Then I need your help getting into the council's office so I can contact Aphrodite." She tells him and he looks to her skeptically.

"Just trust me on this." Eyra say and he nods.

"Okay." He says but his heart told him that he shouldn't, so he didn't.

--------

Eyra contacted Aphrodite later that night, the next morning she was to bring her to the Underworld and with the witch's help, mask their scents and create a completely new mate bond with the first person she makes contact with, it was quite difficult because she already had a fake mate bond with one wolf, to also fake being mates with a high ranking demigod was setting herself up for death. If either of the two were to come in contact with each other with her in sight it would for sure make them aware of her secret and make them turn on her. She was nearing the end of her plan and it could not be messed up now, no one could mess this up for her, it would end her. The fates told her that she was to die by the hands of her Queen. The fates were never wrong, the witch told her that much, but there must be a way to prevent it, if Hades could come back from death, couldn't she? As Aphrodite would transport her to the Underworld, she would be looking for a high ranking to choose as her gateway mate. And it just so happened that Titan came bounding around the corner she was fixing to turn and their skin touched. Well it looked like Eyra had to improvise.