11. Looks like sweetness *Unedited*

Hi guys,

This Chapter is dedicated to a very special girl , hope you like it little girl.

Please like and comment and as always grammar and spell check warriors please feel free to point out typo's.

Happy reading everyone

S0ulsearchah out

Valen's POV
----

I have a plate filled with Xmas ham and turkey with all the trimmings placed in front of me, people are talking to each other jovially, obviously enjoying the meal and the company but I am not really paying attention. I'm not really eating my food either which is starting to garner worried looks from my family, especially since they discovered how much I actually enjoy food.

I just can't shake the feeling that Tiernan stole something from me, but I can't for the life of me think what that would be. I mean, it's not like he reached into my hand bag and stole my credit card deets so he can steal my money or something, I checked.

Or worse shoved his cock up my dress and did deliciously naughty things to me, because that would be...well let's not think about how good I think that would be. Not now at least, but later when I need some inspiration while my fingers start playing the game of 'Chase my bliss' in the privacy of my own space, then I will think about how that one kiss left my body feeling something it has never felt before and my panties sopping wet.

Shit!  There I go again, thinking about my cousins boyfriend in a way that I shouldn't.  Ever since that stolen kiss about an hour ago, I just can't stop the obscene images of Tiernan and I performing in our own little version of 'Dick my walls - Christmas Edition'.

I haven't had perverted thoughts like this since before...

NO. No, I'm not going to think about that either.

Thankfully I am jerked from my rapidly spiraling thoughts by a light tap on my arm.

Looking over to my left I notice a pretty girl with skin slightly darker than my own and light brown eyes smiling at me.

"Hi, I'm Hope..." and grins almost scarily at me, "...and you're Valen!" she exclaims excitedly.

I nodded my head a little nervously before admitting, "Yes, I am."

The girl's grin becomes wider, if that is even possible, and says, "I know who you are, my brother won't stop talking about you...." scrunching up her nose she murmurs quietly, "...it's disgusting actually. Considering he's an ugly man-hoe and doesn't even think about how his ma...ma will feel about it if or when she finds out." 

I noticed her catching her self before awkwardly finishing her sentence, but decided to let it slide in favour of asking, "Err...isn't his mama your mama?"

She looks sheepishly at me with an embarrassed chuckle and answers sheepishly, "Hehe yeah." Something or someone catches her attention and for a moment, she looks a little vacant and then looks suddenly nervous.

Hmmm, weird. I've noticed a few vacant looks on people's faces ever since I got here, I wonder if that means American people are naturally beautiful with vacant looks and sub-par brains. That has to be it, otherwise how do you explain the Kardashians?

We continue talking about trivial things such as the weather, the best shops, what to expect when school starts back up, the who's hot and whose not in the area. I listen avidly while Hope excitedly explains things that are, although interesting, quite perplexing to me.

I am delighted to learn that she is a part of the crew that hang with Blake and Kara, but she has been away the last couple of days at a family members house, which is why I hadn't met her on the day that I arrived and that the brother she was talking about? Yeah, it's River!  I'm not sure how I feel about knowing that River often talks about me, I mean we barely know each other.  More him than me, since Gladys spoke of her family quite a bit on the plane ride over.