19. Party crashers (Edited)

Tiernan's POV
---

After watching Valen and her father dance a few songs, she once again caught the attention of almost every male attending this fucking party, they were either talking to her or dancing with her.

While I worked hard to hide the fact that I was fuming with jealousy as I stood beside Bianca, smiling my fake smile and talking to people that I don't really want to be talking to.  All I want is to immerse myself in everything about my mate, but now I don't even know how to do that.

How to get things back to how they used to be without inciting the anger and betrayal from Bianca.

FB Elizabeth makes her way to Bianca and I as we're talking with Jared, Kara, Blake, Storm and Hope, smiling at the group she turns to Bianca and asks, "Hey sweetheart, can I talk to you please?"

Eyeing her mother curiously Bianca nods then kisses me on the lips before following her mother into the foyer.

My eyes are once again focused on the girl that invades my every thought when I feel my sister Kara nudge me, "You're starting to look like a creeper big brother.  Which makes last night kind of weird, because I'm pretty sure I heard you and Bianca making oh-la-la love noises before the new girl got her wolf paws and stuff." she says quietly beside me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I hiss at her, looking around to make sure the rest of our friends didn't hear what my sister just said.

"O-oo pooh, you weirdo, don't get your man panties in a nutt twist, I was just saying." she says snarkily.

Scowling at her, I get up from my seat and made my way to the food tables to refill my plate. I'm picking up some pork ribs with a pair of tongs when I feel someone sidle up to me, I don't really care who is standing next to me, so I carry on choosing food from the buffet.

"You gave her up, rejected her without her understanding the significance of the words." a deep voice says beside me, "What's worse, you didn't tell her the words to complete the rejection and start the process of breaking the bond. Your ignorance nearly cost our future Guardian her life." I turn to look at the owner of the voice, a scowl forming on my face when I realised that it is Brody.

His tense body turns to face me, and that's when I see it.  The unchecked rage burning in his eyes at me, like I'm not someone deserving respect...this asshole thinks that he's better than me. Well fuck him and his best friend status!

Oh wait that's right, he's now fucking kissing my mate like she belongs to him!

Eyes narrowing to angry slits Brody whisper shouts, "Do you know what would have happened to us as a species if she had died?  Her siblings don't have the Guardian gene, only she does!  Our kind are set to lose everything, possibly even to the brink of extinction the longer you leave it.  The people who care about her are set to lose an amazing person.  Fuck that, the whole world is set to lose an amazing person...you do know that the stories aren't lying right?  I've never seen anyone suffer the passion of mate-bondage quite like her.  Show her how to acception your rejection!" he leans in trying to intimidate me, too bad the asshole is dealing with a future Alpha and I don't give a fuck what he or any one else says.

Giving me a disgusted look, Sir Brody Tinkerballs says, "If you don't want her, then do her and your wolf a favour and fucking tell her how to accept the rejection, then stay the hell away from her during the one year grace period so that your Mate Bond can be broken properly."

This little asshole thinks that he can give me an ultimatum , I am an Alpha by blood and this little Head Warrior thinks he can fucking rank shame me?  I can feel my anger rising, but strangely Titus isn't angered by the challenge at all which is not normal.  As an Alpha wolf Titus does not like to be challenged, so why isn't he rising to the surface?  In fact, I can barely feel him...what the hell gives?