29. Master. Sir. Daddy (Edited)

A/N

Hello my lovelies,

***WARNING***R18***
This chapter is another one filled with sexual content and will also introduce components of BDSM which will follow through to the next chapter. I am aware that in an actual BDSM situation the Dom wouldn't introduce it the way that it is done in this chapter, however since the situation called for a quick verbal contract as opposed to a written one with a proper q and a, and it's from my imagination...I don't really give a fudge bucket. I was going to put *** before the sexual content begins, but since it's basically the whole chapter I don't really see any point. Read at your own discretion.

Happy reading everyone :-)
_____________________________________________
Valen's POV
---

After the amazing morning I spent in Tiernan's arms, I am absolutely content, happy and exhausted. I drag myself through my apartment to my ensuite bathroom so I can shower once again as the morning sun peeks over the trees and the birds start to chirp loudly.

I'm trying to be as quiet as possible, I wouldn't want to wake my dad, Mikaera or Brody up, because that would be all sorts of bad.  A slight shudder rushes through my body just thinking about the kind of craziness a confrontation like that would entail.

My mind wanders while I'm under the hot water that cascades down my body, the ache in between my legs a constant reminder of the physical union between my mate and I.

Snow purrs in my mind with satisfaction, obviously enjoying the path that my mind is taking, the dirty fucking doggy.

Speaking of doggy...damn I love it when my mate fucks me in that position, just the thought of it has my body pulsing with the need of his touch all over again.

I was surprised to discover that I am insatiable when it comes to Tieran, and I was equally surprised, as well as delighted, to learn that he in turn is just the same way about me.

I look around the empty bathroom and shrug my shoulders, eh a little self care never hurt any one, and my mate isn't here to take care of my needs right now.

My hands glide over the curves of my body that is slick with water, one hand grasping a breast, tweaking my nipple with my finger and thumb as the other hand lowers down into the tender folds of my swollen core.

So lost in my own ministrations to my body, I don't hear the door opening and closing again. I don't see the figure standing there watching me and I don't see him removing his own clothes.

I don't see or hear anything until the glass door of the shower cubicle opens and I squeak in surprise at the disruption. Embarrassment colouring my face bright red as I exclaim, "Brody!"

Taking a step to join me, he chuckles as he lifts his hand to grab a hold of his cock, "Don't mind me, Little Flower. Touch yourself baby." he whispers, his voice heavy with passion.

I take a step back hesitantly, "Brody, maybe we shouldn't be doing..." I am cut off by Brody reaching for my arm to stop me from finishing my sentence with a groan, "Little flower, we should, we definitely should."

Fuck it's so tempting, I think to myself as I run my eyes over his broad shoulders, perfect pecs, deliciously defined abdomen and lower still to his burgeoning manhood. His cock is very thick but not as long as my mates penis, then I remember the promise that I made to my mate only a few hours ago. 

"No Brode, we really shouldn't." I tell him when my eyes make my way back up to his handsome face.

He inspects me curiously before asking me, "Why not?" his hand continuing to pump his hardness.