31. Pledges and Glowy Edges

Valen's POV
---
I feel something hot and heavy laying on top of me while squeezing my middle tightly at the same time, constricting my ability to breathe freely.

Death by feverish anaconda.

I can see my tombstone now, I think in irritation.

"Beloved, daughter, sister, friend who tragically died at the scales of a giant, feverish anaconda.  But only after experiencing the most earth shattering climax of her life at the hands of her best friend who turned out to be a fucking sex machine.

Though she went out with a bang, she will be dearly missed."

I giggle at the stupidity of my rampant thoughts causing the anaconda to groan and tighten it's hold on my middle.

Wait what?

Lifting my head and turning towards my shoulder, my eyes flutter open to gaze upon the handsome face of my best friend.

My very naked best friend.

Taking in his handsome features, plump light pink lips, straight nose, closed eye-lids, dark auburn eyebrows and his equally dark hair that's flopped over his forehead.

"It's rude to stare, Little Flower." his sleep husky voice frightens me enough to make me jump and squeal in surprise, eliciting a raucous laugh from him.

"Shut up, Brody!" I grouse.

Opening his beautiful eyes, Brody peers blearily at me with his honey coloured irises in sleepy contentment.

"I love you, Little Flower." he tells me with a little smile.

Shifting so that I face him, I lean in and pecked his lips quickly, "I love you too, Brode."

Moving to lie on his back he groans, rubbing his face with his hands making the muscles in his arms bunch and flex. He then proceeds to sit up and leans down to pick up his pair of boxers to put them on.  Standing up he pulls them up and looks over his shoulder at me with one of his signature smirks.

"Come on baby, we have to get up to get ready for the ceremonies." Brody tells me.

"Aaarrrggghhh! I don't wanna Brode!" I whine grumpily as I eye Brody walking to the end of the bed.

He pulls the blankets off me and throws them across the room, making me yell in protest, "Fuck you Brody! 

That asshole laughs in my face and walks towards my ensuite like it's his own bathroom, not long after he enters I hear the shower going, then his head pops out, "You coming, Little Flower?"

Shrugging I get up to join him in the bathroom, he's already in the shower, so I go to the sink to brush my teeth while I eye him soaping his gorgeous body up.

My eyes are running back up his body when I hear him cheekily ask, "Why Miss Valen, if I didn't know any better, I would say you were thinking about all the naughty things you would like to do to my sexy body."

My face burns in embarrassment at being caught as I bend over the sink to spit out the toothpaste and rinsing my mouth.  Standing up, I eye Brody through the mirror and slowly trail my hands over my thighs, lifting my short nightie, slowly revealing my body to his eyes.

I watch as his eyes glaze over and his mouth opens with his tongue darting out, "I was actually wondering whether that soap would look just as good gliding down your body, if you were in prison and if yes, then how many showers it would take for you to get a boyfriend. You know since if my father caught us right now, you would be thrown in a cell faster than your prison boyfriend can say, 'I wanna go to a land down under'." I tell him saucily with a grin lighting up my face.