30. Catch and Release

A/N

Hello my lovelies,

Just a warning that this chapter touches on the wonderful world of BDSM, and is only appropriate for Mature Audiences 18 years and over. Don't say that I didn't warn ya'll. The only remotely R16'sh content is at the end of the chapter.

Happy reading everyone!

***R18***SEXUAL CONTENT FOLLOWS***
_____________________________
Valen's POV
---

He stands there quietly, waiting for me to catch my breath and the thundering of my heart in my chest to calm down, I then feel his hand rubbing on the skin of my ass cheeks, lulling me into a false sense of security.

SLAP!

The sting is sharp and painful. I grunt and whimper in pain, the shock of the smack making me almost forget that he asked me to count, almost being the operative word.

"One, thank you Sir." I say quietly into the room as Brody starts rubbing on my stinging abused skin.

SLAP!

The skin of my other ass cheek receives the sharp sting this time, my breath shudders because surprisingly the heat of the sting is making my core heat up even more than before, I'm embarrassed to can feel my wetness dripping down my thighs. I moan quietly and whisper, "Two, thank you Brody." I don't even realise that I've slipped again, until I hear his dark laugh.

"Are you sure you can do this, Little Flower? Because you're breaking the same fucking rule, baby." he tells me maliciously, his voice conveying his displeasure.

I take a frightened breath and slowly let it out, shit!

Maybe the reason why I'm saying his name instead of his stupid Dom name is because I'm calling him Brody in my head; so if I start calling him Sir in my head right now then I should be all good, well I fucking sure hope so, the other option is not okay for me right now.

But then the question is, do I still want to give this BDSM thing with Brody a good go...yes. If my dripping, aching core is anything to go by, I definitely want to do this. So I tell him emphatically, "Yes Sir, I want to do this, I need it. I can do this. Please give me my punishment, Sir."

I hear a deep groan and with my head turned toward him I can see that Brody has taken his manhood into his hands, pleasuring himself with long strokes. He tells me with another groan, "Good girl, that makes me so happy."

I take a deep breath and let it out on a long sigh, "You're welcome, Sir." I tell him, hoping that this is the right response.

Pulling my head up slightly by my hair, he places a passionate kiss onto my open and waiting lips. I've come to realise that this is his way of letting me know that he is pleased with my reaction to something that I've said or done.

A kiss from him is his way of rewarding me for good behaviour.

Pulling away, he gazes into my eyes and states forcefully, "We are going to start your punishment again, Little Flower. You will count and you will thank me for your punishment, if you break the same rule again, I will untie you. I will pack up my equipment and I will leave you here on this bed and your asshole mate...he will continue fucking your cousin while you writhe here in pain. Alone."

The thought of going through this pain without a distraction scares me enough to answer him almost desperately, "I understand, Sir. I won't break the same rule again, and I will try to not break any other rules."

Another kiss, his tongue quickly delving into my mouth before he pulls away with a smacking sound.

Once again, I feel his hand gently rubbing on the skin of my ass cheeks, his hand lifts up and then comes down with a sharp smack to my already tender derriere.