5

Deep, bloody scratches run over his skin. 

"Oh, baby." Both caregivers carefully stepped forward. Jungkook leaped back against the wall, crying even harder.

"No! Please, I'm sorry." Jimin stepped forward and ran a hand through his hair.

"It's alright, little one." Yoongi crouched down and gently picked the boy up.

"We forgive you, baby." Yoongi set Jungkook on the sink while Jimin got out the first aid kit. The oldest gently ran a thumb under each eye.

"Now can you show us your arms baby?" The younger looked up at him with wide eyes. "Daddy needs to clean them." Jungkook looked down at his abused skin.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi carefully leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

"Don't apologize. It's alright." Jimin waited until Jungkook held his arm out on his own before gently taking his hand. He quickly ran an antiseptic wipe over the scratches. The younger immediately jerked away.

"I know. Daddy's sorry, prince." Jungkook blushed at the nickname and allowed Jimin to take his hand again. The older gently applied the ointment. Yoongi noticed the younger becoming increasingly restless as Jimin tended to his other arm. He rubbed the other's back and played with his hair.

"Thank you for being so patient, love."

"Love?" He spoke quietly, but Yoongi heard.

"Yes. We love you, baby." Jimin tucked his hands under Jungkook's arms and lifted him off the sink. He waited for the other to be steady on his feet before gently tending to the scratches on his legs.

"You- you love me?" Jungkook looked up curiously as if loving him wasn't possible.

"Yes, prince."

"So much," Jimin added.