19

To say Jungkook was upset was an understatement. They'd made him use the bathroom. In a diaper. 

"Shhhhh, love. You're going to make yourself sick." Jungkook shook his head, flailing violently. Jimin scooped up the little from the changing table, bouncing him on his hip. He couldn't forget the feeling of the full diaper between his legs.

"Hey, now. You're all cleaned up, hm? No more. And I bet your tummy feels all better." The younger huffed pitifully, his sobs subsiding. 

"We're not going to make you wear them all the time, baby." Smiling, Jimin patted his back and set him in the high chair. Jungkook whined and wiped his eyes.

"There you go! Now let's get you some yummy dinner." The couple shared a look as Jungkook's eyes widened and he babbled quietly to himself. Yoongi let out a relieved breath as he fed Jungkook, watching him slowly fall back into little space. 

"The poor boy," Yoongi started. "First he grows up in that household, and then he gets pulled into this." He gazed sympathetically at the little, who was now knawing on the spoon. 

"But at least he's in a good home now," Jimin added bitterly. 

"I know. But I wish he would see that instead of fighting us. Cause that's hurting him more."

"We're trying our best, Yoongi." Pushing back his chair, Jimin stiffly left the room and slammed their bedroom door. Yoongi let out a breath, taking their dishes to the sink. 

"Well," He took Jungkook out of his chair and rested the younger on his hip. "Looks like it's just you and me for the night."