21

Jungkook had wolfed down his treat before the couple returned.

"That must have been good, baby." He nodded. 

"Movie time?" The pair gazed at Jungkook, waiting for an answer. The little stared nervously at his hands. Yoongi moved behind him and rested a hand on each shoulder.

"What do you think, bud?" Nodding shyly, Jungkook lifted his arms over his head. Jimin scooped him up excitedly and practically skipped into the living room. Yoongi shook his head and followed, smiling lovingly after him. 

Jimin crouched in front of the T.V stand with Jungkook still in his arms. The little held tightly onto the older's clothes as he leaned forward to grab a disc. 

"Jimin honey. The baby." He stepped forward and lifted Jungkook out of Jimin's arms.

"Sorry." He quickly grabbed a movie and put it in, taking Jungkook back. Everyone settled onto the couch, Jungkook wrapped in Jimin's arms. The Little Mermaid droned on, and Jungkook was bored with it. He closed his eyes and relaxed in Jimin's hold. Turning his head, he gazed at Yoongi sleepily. The older smiled warmly and mouthed a thank you. Nuzzling into Jimin's neck, he allowed the cheesy Disney music to carry him to sleep. Jimin's gentle hand rubbed his back. 

Jungkook whined as he felt Jimin shift underneath him. 

"Shh, baby. We're just going to your room."

"Noooo."

"No? Why not, baby?"

"Wan Appa's room!"

"Little boys belong in cribs baby." Jungkook tightened his grip around Jimin's neck, almost choking him.

"Okay, okay." Patting the little's back, they headed back to Jimin's bedroom.

"There you go, little one." He leaned over and laid Jungkook down on their comforter. 

"Let me go get you some p.js." Jungkook smiled. He'd successfully avoided the crib. But how long would that last? Climbing under the covers, the younger got comfortable and quickly fell asleep again. 

Jimin smiled and pulled back the blankets, quickly changing the little. Jungkook whined lowly and rubbed his eyes.

"Hush now. Go back to sleep." He gave Jungkook a bottle and tucked him back in. Both Yoongi and Jimin quickly got ready for bed, being as quiet as possible. Finally, after a lot of bustling around, the pair slipped under the sheets and cradled their baby.