13

"Here you go, baby." He hands the bottle over to Jimin. Jungkook immediately turns away. Jimin can't help but melt as the younger hides his face in his chest.

"You've got to eat," Yoongi says softly, rubbing the younger's back. Jungkook shakes his head, still hiding.

"It'll help you relax, help you sleep. Don't you want that?" Jimin asks. Jungkook huffs but turns his head.

"There you are!" Yoongi exclaims playfully as he brushes his bang out of Jungkook's eyes.

"I think we should get you a haircut soon, doncha think?" He asks trying to distract him as Jimin presses the nipple to his lips. 

"It's getting pretty long." Jungkook nods, taking the nipple into his mouth. Yoongi sits next to them and watches out the corner of his eyes as Jungkook lightly sucks the milk from the bottle. The couple share a smile when Jungkook finally closes his eyes and lets his head rest on Jimin's shoulder. 

"The poor little one," Jimin whispers as he gently rubs Jungkook's stomach. "He's so skinny."

"I know, we might make more progress with the bottle since he drank from it this time."

"I hope you're right. Since he hasn't slipped yet, do you think the doctor would prescribe him anxiety meds? Just to help?"

"I'm sure he would. Now," Yoongi took Jungkook from Jimin's lap.

 "Let's get this little man to bed." Yoongi gently rested the younger on his hip, keeping a hand under his bum for support. Both their hearts melt as Jungkook snuggles into Yoongi's chest. Turning on a horror show, Jimin turns his attention away from the pair as they head back up to the bedroom.

"Alright, little one." Yoongi tilts Jungkook backward and supports his head as he lays him down. 

"Why do you call me that?" Sighing, Yoongi sat on the bed next to him. 

"Because we want you to feel small." He resisted the urge to coo at Jungkook's pouting lips.

"But-"

"Shh now," The older places a kiss on his forehead.

"Get some rest." Jungkook nodded and tried to roll over. Smiling softly, Yoongi gently pushed on his back to help him. He quietly left the room and turned off the lights.

"He asleep?" Jimin looked up from the TV.

"Yes."

"I think we should put him in diapers."

"I'll talk to him about it."

"Why?"

"Jimin," Yoongi looked at him seriously.

"I understand you want him to slip but you also have to realize he hasn't yet and will only get more uncomfortable if you force him into things like that." A hurt look flashed in Jimin's eyes.

"Babe, I don't mean to hurt you. But, rushing into that will just make him feel uncomfortable and scared. I want him to trust us."

"So do I."

"Then let's talk to him and make sure he's at least willing to try it."

"Okay."