30

"All done." Jungkook grinned proudly as Jimin ruffled his hair. 

"Since you've been doing so well lately, we think you deserve a reward. But first, we want to make a deal with you okay?"

"Mhm!"

"We're not going to force you to be small all the time anymore. You can be big sometimes, as long as you relax sometimes okay?"

"Um, okay."

"You can just grab clothes from out closet when you're big, okay? They'll be pretty big but we'll go shopping soon."

"Okay." Yoongi left to put his phone on the charger. Jimin leaned forward and brushed back Jungkook's bangs, kissing his forehead.

"So what do you want to do, baby? Big or small?"

"Big." The younger whispered.

"Okay, let's get you some clothes. Come on." Jungkook followed Jimin into their bedroom. The elder pulled out sweatpants and a shirt, leaving the Jungkook to change. When he went back into the living room, Jungkook found Jimin sitting sideways on the couch with his back to the arm, and Yoongi sprawled out on the carpet. He stood awkwardly for a minute before Jimin patted the cushion in front of him. 

"We have to set some boundaries for when you're big okay?"

"Okay." 

"As we said before, we'll work towards letting you leave on your own, but you're allowed to do whatever you want around the apartment." Jungkook nodded. 

"You were in school before right? We can get you a tutor if you want." Yoongi gazed calmly at him from the floor.

"Umm, no that's okay. You guys do enough."

"Kook."

"Hm?" 

"Just think of us as friends okay? We're here to make sure you're comfortable and having fun."

"We all know it wasn't the ideal start, but I hope you won't hold that against us." Jungkook shook his head.

"No, I don't." 

"Thank you." The younger smiled at them. Relieved, Jimin patted his knee as he stood.

"Got anything in mind for dinner, honey?" He froze.

"Sorry, are pet names okay?" Jungkook nodded shyly. Jimin patted the other's head as he passed. 

"Um, are chicken nuggets okay?" Keeping his eyes down, Jungkook pretended to be focused on his socks. Yoongi got up and kissed his hair.

"I'll talk to him, don't worry."

"Thank you." The younger looked up with wide eyes and a smile.