25

"I got you chocolate. Is that okay, baby?" Yoongi walked over, balancing three cones in his grip. Jungkook nodded, timidly taking the treat. The humid summer air clung to their skin as they sat in silence and enjoyed their ice cream.

"All done?" The little nodded, handing Yoongi his now mushy and half-eaten cone while Jimin gently cleaned his face with a napkin. 

"How're you feeling baby?" He asked, buckling him into the car seat. Jungkook yawned in response, letting his head tilt to the left.

"Sleepy huh?" Climbing into the passenger seat, he gave Yoongi a worried look. The elder glanced at Jungkook in the rearview mirror. 

"It's alright bub. Take a nap."

Jimin sighed, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Maybe that second nap wasn't a good idea." Jungkook raced around the room, slipping on the wood floors and dodging corners. 

"I think you're right." He jumped forward and caught the little by the waist. He hurried to the door, setting Jungkook on the grass and letting him run off. Turning back to Jimin, he pulled the other closer by his waist and gave him a peck.

"I'll watch him. Go relax, babe." Jimin gave Yoongi a worried look.

"Don't worry, I've got him. Go rest." He nodded, heading upstairs to their bedroom. Changing into looser clothes, Jimin tucked himself into the window seat overlooking the yard. His forehead rested gently on the cool glass as he watched the two below. Yoongi chased the little around the yard, making Jungkook squeal and sprint away. He smiled softly.

Finally, he pulled himself away and climbed into bed, deciding to take a nap of his own.