28

Yoongi handed Jungkook his bottle while Jimin prepared their plates. The trio ate silently, each of the caregivers occasionally giving Jungkook a bite off their plate. The couple cast worried looks between them, then at Jungkook. The younger remained oblivious, happily knawing on a piece of chicken. Finally, with a sigh, Jimin pushed back his chair and cleared everyone's plates. He put them in the sink before nodding at Yoongi and taking the younger to the bedroom. Jungkook had spent the last couple days in his little space, and while Jimin and Yoongi were happy about it, they still need rules that Jungkook himself agreed to.

"Jungkook, honey?" Jimin set the other comfortably in his lap.

"Do you think you can be big for me?" Jungkook tilted his head like a lost puppy.

"Big?" 

"Yes, love. Can you be a big boy? Appa and I need to talk to you." Jungkook remained silent and quite confused. Jimin sighed.

"Jungkook, Yoongi and I need to speak with you please." He felt the other stiffed slightly in his hold, a light blush crawled up Jungkook's cheeks.

"Hey, there." Flushing even more, the younger thrust his head into Jimin's neck. The elder could help the coo that left his lips.

"Aw, baby. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's alright." He tried to pull away but Jungkook was glued to him causing Jimin to chuckle.

"Okay, okay. Is it alright if the three of us talk? I think we need some rules." Jungkook nodded.