29

"Hey, now. We can't all talk if you stay buried in my shirt." Jungkook only clenched his fists further.

"Look at me," Jimin whispered gently. Jungkook peeked up at him.

"There isn't anything to be embarrassed about okay? Not in front of us. This was our idea remember?" Nodded, the younger relaxed and leaned back slightly.

"There's our pretty boy!" Yoongi exclaimed, making Jungkook hide again. This time, the pair simply carried on, knowing Jungkook would come to them. Yoongi pulled out some notes on his phone while Jimin opened a notebook and gel pens. 

"Alright, Kookie. It's rule time." Jungkook looked curiously at them. Jimin uncapped a blue pen and touched it to the paper. 

"No, red. Please"

"Okay." He switched it for a red one, writing Our Rules at the top. 

"We need to make some rules to follow while you're small. Okay? Things like picking up after yourself, no running or yelling, telling us if you're big or small that kind of thing." Jungkook nodded. Yoongi smiled at him.

"I'm going to read some ideas on my phone. You tell us if you like it or not. You can add or change anything you want okay? This is about you so we want you to be comfortable." Jungkook felt his ears grow warm and his face flush yet again. Jimin patted his back gently, setting the younger on the couch so he could write better.

"Okay, first up. No yelling or running." Jungkook nodded.

"Good. Always tell us when you're small." Jungkook pulled his shoulder up to his ears to hide the blush but nodded.

"One bath at least once a week." He hesitated, avoiding their eyes. Jimin kissed his hair.

"We'll respect your privacy. Don't worry." 

"O-okay." The elder wrote it down. 

"No leaving the house while small." A nod. He wasn't sure about leaving anymore anyway.

"Always pick up after yourself." A nod. After a couple more rules, Jimin turned the page. He wrote Punishments across the top in purple. 

"But first, we want to tell you something." Jungkook watched them with wide eyes.

"We're going to start letting you leave the house. And not just the backyard." The younger couldn't help the smile that captured his lips. 

"But we're going to work slowly towards it. We can't have you running off, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now for punishments."