4

Jimin gently lifts the sleeping little one into his arms. He bounces slightly while walking around the room, hoping to gently wake the younger. Jungkook stirs in Jimin's hold.

"Goodmorning, baby. How was your nap?"

"No."

"No?"

"I still sleepy." Jimin smiles and pecks his forehead.

"I know, baby. But you can't sleep all day. Let's go see Appa, hm?" Surprisingly, the younger nodded. Jimin walked out of the nursery and into a different room. 

A long hallway leads them to Appa's office. The only light flooded from his bright computer screen. "Looks like Appa's been working too much. You want to wake him up?" He leaned over and gently sat Jungkook in Yoongi's lap. The older stirred and set two hands on the other's hips to keep him from falling. Surprisingly, Jungkook held himself up. The younger looked anxiously at Jimin, who nodded encouragingly. Mom always got mad when I woke her up. Should I do this?

He hesitantly reached out and patted Yoongi's cheek. The older opened his eyes and smiled down at him.

"Hey, little one." Jungkook pouted.

"I'm not little. I'm 15!!" Yoongi pecked his forehead.

"You're our little one."

"No!" Yoongi cast Jimin a look. He immediately left to get a bottle. He took the milk from the fridge and poured it into the bottle, holding it over the sink as he did so. He crushed some relaxant pills into and stuck it in the microwave. 

Jungkook squirmed fruitlessly in the older's grip when he saw the bottle.

"No!" He shouted. Yoongi gently shushed him.

"You need to eat, baby."

"I'm not a baby! And that's not even real food. It's fucking milk!" Both men glared softly at him.

"Did you just say a bad word?" Jungkook immediately stopped his movements and looked worriedly at them. Jimin and Yoongi felt their hearts shatter as the boy started tearing up and apologizing profusely.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please don't hit me, I'm sorry." Yoongi pulled Jungkook forward, keeping him from falling. Panicked, he tried to push back and escape his grasp. Jungkook slithered out of his grip and ran down the hall, locking himself in the bathroom. Both men followed quickly. Only harsh sobs could be heard as Jungkook cried his scared little heart out. They waited a few minutes for him to calm down, but he didn't. Finally, Yoongi left to get the key.