12

A couple of minutes later, the couple heard the bedroom door open. Jungkook padded down the hallway, looking wearily into the living room.

"What are you doing up, mister?" Jimin called, motioning for Jungkook to come into the room. The younger peered out from behind the doorway.

"Couldn't sleep," he whispered.

"Come here, bub," Jungkook tiptoed to the couch, standing in front of the two.

"You don't have to walk so quietly, love" Yoongi said as Jimin pulled Jungkook onto his lap. "It's okay to make noise."

"My momma didn't like that."

"Well," Jimin smoothed back his messy hair. "We're not your momma. We'd rather you be happy."

"Oh." Jimin smiled kindly and bounced the younger on his knees.

"Why can't you sleep, hm?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shrugged.

"That's okay. We'll help you." Yoongi stood up to make a bottle of warm milk, handing Jimin the remote to put on cartoons. Jimin lifts Jungkook from under his arms and turns him around to face the T.V.

"Relax, little one." He gently rubs small circles on the younger's thighs and hips, gently encouraging him to lay back.

Yoongi comes back into the living room to see Jungkook curled up in Jimin's lap, leaning against the older's chest and intently watching the show.