17

Jungkook woke up to a pounding migraine. He wailed helplessly as Jimin carried him into the sunlight.

"What's up, baby. I can't help you if I don't know the problem." The younger babbled furiously.

"Okay, okay. I've got you." He gently bounced the little as he walked back into the nursery. Yoongi shut the curtains and sat in the rocking chair.

"Give him to me. I think it might be a headache." Jimin handed him over and left to put some ibuprofen in a bottle. He warmed it up and shook it gently, handing it to the older. Jungkook had his head buried into Yoongi's shoulder, trying to block out the light and sound.

"Bub. Daddy brought you a bottle to make you feel better." He shook his head.

"Don' wan' it." 

"I know, love. But it will make your head all better." The little looked up hopefully. Yoongi pointed the nipple in his direction. Jungkook took it into his mouth, eagerly sucking down the milk. 

"Slow down, please." But the liquid was already gone. Yoongi passed Jimin the bottle.

"Feel better?"

"A wittle." The older nodded, gently resting his thumbs on Jungkook's temple to massage them. The younger closed his eyes in relief. Jimin smiled down at him, gently smoothing a hand over his hair.

"We're so proud of you, bub. Did so good for us." Jungkook opened his eyes, looking up.

"Good?" Yoongi kissed his forehead.

"Yes, baby. So good for Daddy and Appa." The little closed his eyes again. 

"Do you think he slipped from the pain?" Yoongi whispered, gently laying Jungkook down in his crib.

"It sure looks that way. I'm just happy his mind felt comfortable enough to do so, with his knowledge or not."