Aftermath

Tom POV

I felt my body being dragged across cold tile floor. I was concsious, I just didnt feel like complying with my kidnappers and felt like it was a good time to be a jackass...to my kidnappers...who kidnapped me.
In honesty I felt like a vegetable who had been kicked, beaten, injested, and thrown up again. I could barely keep my eyes open. When did I pass out? My head was spinning and a slight sting was present at the back of my skull.
I was still trying to peice together the events that had just occured when a man's voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Do you think we should just dump this dude in a ditch? He hasn't moved since we got him."
I felt one of them stop ubruptly, causing my arm to be tugged backwards. A softer voice, a girls voice chastised the other.
"Sigrun, boss said that we are on the last straw, you know-!"
"Yes yes yes, geez I was kidding..rompehull.."
I didn't understand the last word, barely hearing it since the dude muttered.
"Kuktryne.." The girl replied without hesitation. The two continued walking and bickering.
This went on for about five minutes...which felt like hours. I attempted my best to not scream until they started full on yelling at each other. I   was on my last nerve until they turned on my body like a game of tug-o-war.
"Hestkuk!"
"Kuksuger!"
"Mother of peanut butter ratbombs!! Just the fuck up already!!" I jumped up to my feet, to glare up at a young hazel-eyed blonde haired girl and a surprisingly shorter amber-haired brown-eyed guy. They dropped me and screamed.

I have a feeling I'm not gonna survive in the care of these two.

I arise from the ashes biatches!