CH.47

"stop procrastinating, what are you trying to say?" soonyoung tightened his grasp on the latter's collar.

the blonde couldn't care less if he was hurting the seriously injured man. after all, being gentle with jiwon is the last thing from his mind.

"in about eighteen minutes, this building, along with all the people inside this asylum..." the latter trailed off with his mocking grin.

"will explode together with the bomb that my men set earlier," he mocked.

soonyoung's eyes widened in surprise in the quiet hallway.

after hearing what the maroon-haired man had stated, he froze for a second.

what about jihoon? is he in okay? did he make it outsiders? was the only thought that ran through his mind.

fortunately, he snapped out of it as he pulled his grip from the injured man's collar, leaving him on the ground before rising to his feet.

wasting no time, the blonde rushed out of the room and down the stairs, silently wishing to make it in time.

please be safe, i'll be there in a few second; so please, wait for me. the blonde thought to himself, forgetting the fact that he's bleeding heavily and is severely injured at the moment.

'''

after the blonde had left jiwon laying alone on the cold tiled floor for several minutes, the said guy softly sneered at himself while gazing at the hall's white and plain ceiling.

his entire body ached, and he could barely feel both his arms and legs, so he remained in the same position for a long time, staring blankly in one direction.

his eyes were dark and deep, blood had crusted in the corner of his lips, and his hair were sticking out in various directions, dried blood ruining his formerly white and spotless attire.

in all honesty, he looks like a complete mess right now which he doesn't seem to mind.

the place is completely silent, and that silence is dreary enough to drive someone nuts.

the area, like the maroon-haired man, appears to have been abandoned after a prolonged battle.

actually, it's more than a shambles and the term pandemonium does not even begin to define its current state.

he whispered to himself, "i guess love is such a scary thing, huh?" before sitting up straight and smirking at himself.

he wipes the blood from the side of his now chapped lips.

he's oblivious to the pain he was supposed to feel right now because of the adrenaline he's getting at the moment.

"it makes someone a fool and a slave of love and it drastically changes a person," he laughs, "to the point where they'll become unrecognizable." he continued, standing up straight and staring in the way that soonyoung had taken earlier.

it was a long and narrow route.

"bold of you to assume that a simple gunshot to the side of my stomach could kill a person like me, young." he hissed, his fingers running through his hair."seems like being stuck in the asylum for a long time made you forget what kind of person we once were." he continued.

"you could have shot me right in the head when you had the chance to, in order to make sure that i'm really dead," he smirks, "unfortunately, you're so worried about that doctor."

he massaged both temples with his eyes closed before slowly stretching his arms.

he opens his eyes again shortly after that.

he grabbed the gun he had dropped earlier and loaded it with all of the rounds that he had hidden since earlier.

he added, squeezing the trigger and glancing at his wristwatch, "in order to thank you for your goodness, i will make sure that both of you will die by this hand of mine today."

he reminded himself that he had fifteen minutes left until the entire place exploded and he's pretty sure it's plenty of time.

"looks like i still have plenty of opportunities to kill the two of you, yeah?" he grins to himself as he walks towards the stairwell.