CH.10

"feels like a melody to my ear, a symphony that calms me down." he replied, wearing that same sly smirk of his.

a second earlier, he was looking like the perfect prince in a white horse but the minute that you turned your eyes away, he's turned into a villain.

"how do you say so?" asked the doctor, running his mouth again without thinking.

there was a pause before the blonde replied.

"just cause." casually said the blonde, aware that he makes no sense for the doctor.

the latter could only sigh in defeat at the confused expression of the small doctor.

giving up, the blonde decided to continue."ever find yourself comfortable while listening to your favorite love song, doctor?"

"yeah?" jihoon unconsciously hummed.

"yeah, that's it doctor. the you who find peace and tranquility from that certain love song is the same to the me who found peace whenever i hear their cries." replied soonyoung, making it sounds like it was a normal conversation, which clearly is not.

"you didn't feel sympathetic towards them?" the pink haired hesitantly asked.

well, at least he tried his best not to sound rude or offending.

"i don't, why should i?" soonyoung asked.

"it's just, you are killing them-" surprised to what he's about to say, jihoon stopped mid sentence.

just what the hell am i trying to do right now? the doctor thought as he mentally scold himself.

he knew that he should keep his professionalism and that he should always remain objective when hearing and listening to the blonde's side of the story.

as a professional, that's what he should have been doing, rather than crossing the line and telling the older what's wrong and what's not.

heaving a sigh, the pink haired doctor could only utter a quick apology."sorry. it's nothing, pay no mind to what i've said."

soonyoung clicked his tongue, clearly finding the situation amusing."don't apologize doctor, i like it best when you're angry," he casually said, making the said doctor self conscious by the unexpected remark.

feeling a sudden change in temperature, jihoon accidentally cupped both his cheeks, aware that blood's rushing to his face.

man, oh man. this is so crazy. jihoon thought to himself as he cleared his throat purposely louder than he needed to.

soonyoung eyed the doctor, clearly checking him out before chuckling.

"sorry but we don't have much time-"

"hey doctor." cutted soonyoung off.

"yes?" stuttered the latter.

"did you know that your angry face kind of looked so-" soonyoung trailed off, smirking to the shorter one"hot."

what?! he's crazy and i think i'm going crazy too, fuck, this is not a good thing at all. jihoon thought to himself, breathing heavier than normal.

jihoon breath some air out of his lungs, reminding himself not to walk out of the said room, tucked his non existing tail behind and never comeback.

at lost of what to do, the doctor could only count sheep to call his nerves.

one sheep, two sheep, three sheep- oh shit.

"let's not waste time, where are we again? right! by the way, when is your birthday?" asked jihoon.

sounding way too obvious that he definitely want to change the topic.

"come again?" soonyoung asked, not expecting a casual question that you would typically hear in a kindergarten classroom.

"when is your birthday, soonyoung?" the doctor calmly asked.

"fifteen." he replied, expression's still the same.

"what did you say?"

"it's on the 15th day of june doctor." answered the blonde, eyes fixed on the doctor, as if it could see through his soul.

"oh, is that so? you're few months older than me then."  jihoon mumbled to himself.

though a whisper, the blonde clearly catch what he had said.

"how about you, doctor? when's your birthday?" he asked.

"what- me? well, it's november 22nd." replied the doctor, stuttering.

fuck, i stuttered again. just what have you done to me? jihoon thought, being fidgety on his seat.

"guess i'm pretty much older than you." said the blonde, seemingly satisfied.

"yeah, you sure are. so going back, i actually run some background research on you." said jihoon.

the blonde hummed as a reply, nodding his head before crossing his arms together.

in order for him to trust me, the first step is to get him to believe what i'm saying. thought jihoon.

in that case, i should be honest with him so that he'd do be the same with me. the doctor agreed to himself and with a clear resolution in mind, he face the blonde.

"unfortunately, most of your information weren't detailed enough that they're almost nonexisting."

and i could say that it's really suspicious. jihoon pry his phone from the pocket of his white coat and slide it open, immediately going through the information he painstakingly gather from the last few weeks.

"it's said here that you used to be an outstanding student since primary and that you're usually at the top rank." jihoon read out loud, surprised at the unexpected information.

"is that so? i couldn't remember. it's been so long that i've forgot and it's not like it's that important, especially not to me." replied the latter, obviously bored from hearing a good ol' story of his.

"too bad." said jihoon.

"what is?"

"as you can see, every details about you, whether it's useless and unnecessary is important to me as your doctor." replied jihoon.

after a minute of silence, the blonde hissed which almost sent the younger at the edge of his seat.

"doctor, you know what? i would love it better if you remove the last two words." the blonde said, still wearing his trademark smirk.

"i- uhm." heaving a sigh, jihoon mentally roll his eyes, the statement didn't fail to make the pink haired doctor speechless.

"so tell me, doctor, how did you get that useless information? it's been years, a couple of years to be exact." said soonyoung, interested.

these past few days, you could say that i noticed something about him but i can't exactly point my finger to it. jihoon thought.

"connections, i guess?" replied jihoon with a shrug.

the latter nod, humming quietly as a reply."i see, but did you know this one secret i have, doctor?" he asked sheepishly.

jihoon shook his head 'no.'

"the first time i killed someone was back when i was sixteen, want to hear about it?" the blonde ask, lips resting into perfect straight line as they move upwards, turning into a smirk.

the statement send goosebumps down his spine.

how could a young and pure hearted child killed someone at the young age of sixteen? it's way too young innocent and fragile. the doctor thought to himself.