Chapter 8: Tattoo

Officers Cacuza and Ramos promised to keep Lucifer's divinity a secret. While, Chloe took Dan to Linda's for some well deserved therapy because his world has just been turned upside down.

Lucifer and Ella were left alone until the elevator dinged. Out came Maze with a man, " Is this your brother who does tattoos Ms. Lopez?", Lucifer asked as Ella hugged her brother. Maze stood next to Lucifer, " It better be. Took me days to track him". Ella turned to Lucifer with a shook look, " Yes. He's my ideot brother Ricardo. If you wanted a tattoo, you should have asked". Lucifer grinned but before he could reply, Ricardo cut him off. " It's ok sis. He just wants to cash in his favor that I owe him and I'm happy to return the favor.( Faces Lucifer) What kind of tattoo do you have in mind Lucifer?", Lucifer smiled at him and told him exactly what he wanted. Lucifer layed on his leather couch with his shirt and pants off. On the table Lucifer provided Ricardo with the best machine and needles. Not to mention the best inks in the world. Lucifer of course wouldn't use just any ink. He gave Ricardo a small vial that contains ink from both Heaven and Hell, making it the most dark black ink that ever existed. Lucifer relaxed as the needles entered his skin. The work took about an hour but it was done. It was truly Ricardo's finest masterpiece.

Lucifer was satisfied with his artist that he assured him that he would recommend him with many people. The favor has been cashed in and Lucifer gave Ricardo the machine, the needles and the inks, except for the celestial ink. Ella were allowed to enter the room once everything was cleaned up.

Ricardo said goodbye to Ella as he entered the elevator. It's been a long time since she had seen her brother and wished that they could spend more time together. But Lucifer needed her and she is not one to abandon a friend. She turned to see Lucifer walking around in his underwear. He had gotten a 666 tattoo on his slightly below his six pack. Ella just smiled and thought of how ironic it was that the devil himself would consider that tattoo. He put his clothes back on after Ms. Lopez took the time to admire his new art.

The night was young and they spent a quiet night in as Chloe went with her child for the night. Momments later, Ella was welcomed into Lucifer's video chat conversation over the phone. Ella was shocked to see that little Luz was know a grown women and was proud of Lucifer for raising her well. Luz had told them that Azrael had left due to deaths in LA which were related to their case. That left a clear point that Amenadiel was left in charge of Luz. He had nothing against his brother but Luz was often a handful, even as a grown women.