Chapter 20: Magic

Lucifer was summoned by Ella one winter night. It's early December and it was a chilly day. Ella was at the Penthouse when he appeared. " You called?", he said smiling with his teeth slightly chattering from the bitter cold. " Yeah. Could you please send invitations to Dan, Maze and Chloe please. I would do it myself but I'm a little busy here ( she's making a list)...". Lucifer cut her off, " Hold on Ms. Lopez. I'm your guardian angel not your messenger...". Ella cut him off as well with a promise, " There is some Whiskey in it for you and a nice back rub if you do this for me. If your fast, there might even be a delishous dinner added". Lucifer couldn't believe that she was bribing him but she learned from the best, minly him. So he accepted the deal and delivered each one of the invitations.

He delivered one by one to their designed destination. It took him about 15 minutes for all if the letters. Mainly because after sliding the Detective's invitation under the door, he entered the house. Chloe was in the kitchen making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. It was burly 7pm but it was reasonable. The food smelled appetizing. He looked happily at her as she cooked . He felt the need to help her a little and started to clean the table. He then, cleaned their rooms in a flash and finally picked up a few books to put away. As he put the books away, he found his flask sitting on a book self. Trixie saw him from behind the piano and just gave him a soft smile as he took his flask and disappeared. Chloe felt wind and saw that the window was opened.

Later that night everyone found the envelope and opened it.

*
Hi Everyone!

I hope that you are all having a warm night. I have been wanting to go to Disneyland for a long time. What better time to go than in the holidays?

Please accept this ticket or tickets. The rooms are already paid for and Rick agreed to give us all, the weeks off. Please join me for a magical week on Sunday, December 22nd. I have a special surprise for all of you!

Love, Ella
*

Lucifer arrived at the Penthouse just in time to help her with gift wrapping. He helped her and complained about the wrapping paper not being a solid color. It was Christmas themed with one of them with bells and another with fullish penguins with santa hats. He wrapped the presents carefully as Ella took off more price tags.

After they were done, Ella took Lucifer's robe off careful. She took out a bottle of rich flower oil and put some on her hands. She rubbed the oil onto his back, giving him a soft massage. He leaned into her touch as his desire grew. It felt so good that he fell asleep for a short while. Ella allowed him to sleep as she made dinner. It was nothing special, just a few chicken quesadillas with a side of red rice. When he woke up, he ate every bite. It did not matter to him, what Ella cooked, because everything that she made was delicious. Hell, she could have served him rocks and it wouldn't make a difference. He knew this because Ella always cooked out of love.

Ella gave him an invitation for him and a letter for him to give to his father. He looked at her gratefully, " Thank you. I can't promise that I'll go but will see what my father says". With one last hug, he left back to the silver city. The gates opened to him and he went straight to see his father. Luz stopped him half way and asked him if he could help her with her studies. Lucifer wanted to help but he really needed to talk to their father. We continued walking but turned to her, " Um... Met me later in my room", he said as he hurried to his father's throne room. The little angel simply nodded and smiled at her older brother. "Lucifer. Always in such a rush", she thought to herself as she continued to try to make séance of study book.

He entered the throne room. His brother Michael was there, along with many his other siblings. " Father, I really need to speak to you privately", all eyes turned to see him as he got closer. God dismissed his other children and they left, to give them some privacy. " What is it that you want to tell me Samael?", he said kindly. " It's about Ella.(He gives his father the invitation and the letter) she wishes for me to be with her on this trip. I told her that I could not promise but that I would wait for your orders". God smiled at his son's responses, " You have been a good guardian angel Samael. I am proud of you and will let you know a night before if you will go". Lucifer bowed and went to his room. Later that night, a knock was heard from outside his door. He opened the door to find his little sister Luz with her book, " Hi Lucifer! I came to study because I still don't understand Dutch". The little angel sat on the bed along with her brother and opened her book. Lucifer spoke to her in Dutch and helped her to understand. She was a fast learner and was soon speaking in Dutch without thinking much of it. She hugged her brother and thanked him before leaving quickly. He simply smiled as she ran out the door, "Goede nacht voor u te weinig zus".