Chapter 8_Moving Forward

Taehyung stood in the room wondering who he was talking to just a few minutes ago, but nothing comes to mind. He for some reason didn’t recognize the voice of this mysteries individual but he knew it had to be someone he once encountered before. He began standing up slowly while hoping not to lose his balance as he hasn’t been able to walk for a few hours due to being in the coma.
He who now was standing took a few breaths and started walking towards the door and walked to wherever the voices of his team members came from. Taehyung finally reached the room and found his team sitting in the living room eating some breakfast while waiting for him.
Jungkook who has already gotten a plate set up for Taehyung just smiled as he entered the room. He sat next to Jungkook which would make him in the middle of Jimin and Jungkook who saved a seat for him.

Jungkook: Are you feeling better now?
Taehyung: I’m getting there yeah.. So anyway.. What’s the strategy to finding this antidote??
Jungkook: (looks at RM).. Well...
RM: Jackson here said he might know of a place.. So we’re going to check it out..
J-Hope: That’s.. If you’re up for it..
Taehyung: Yeah.. I’m good to go..

Taehyung smiles at the group showing he’s ready to get moving again, but they still had doubts about his condition. RM who kept looking at Jin for answers to Taehyung's condition just had to accept it as Jin himself knew that Taehyung was still not 100%.
Jin was about to talk when Taehyung stood up and spoke to them with a serious like voice..

Taehyung: I know y’all are concern about my health but I can assure you.. I’m ready to move..
Jin: Fine.. (Looks at RM)... Just don’t push it okay..
Taehyung: Yeah I know mom... (Laughs)..
(BTS and GOT7 laughs)..
Taehyung: I’ll be okay.. (Smiles)..
Jimin: So we move once breakfast is done..
RM/Jin: Yes..
Taehyung eats his food and hurries into the room to get his things. Jungkook went to his room while the rest stayed in the living room as they were already ready to move out.
Taehyung took every item the guardians has given him and he could feel some kind of sensation the moment he put each item on his body. It wasn’t long when someone entered the room and as Taehyung looks up he sees its none other than Youngjae.
Youngjae looks at Taehyung with a angry yet concerned look. He began walking towards Taehyung and gave him a item, something Taehyung has never seen.
The two look at each other in a way that brothers would. Taehyung looks at the item and back at Youngjae and it was at that moment that he says..

Youngjae: I’ve been where you are.. Taehyung.. Yours is just stronger..
Taehyung: What do you mean?.. You’ve been saying these stuff...
Youngjae: Deep down you know what I mean... Just trust your strength.. (Nods)..
Taehyung: Thanks...

Taehyung takes the advice from Youngjae and just continues with his packing but he could see the look of concern Youngjae kept giving him as he left the room. It took some time for BTS to get ready even though they were already packed, because it seems Jackson still had something to say to them.
Taehyung left his room and headed to the living room where the rest of the members were waiting, but someone was waiting for him at his door and not just one.
Taehyung stopped and stared at this individual and knew it had something to do with what has been happening to him. He put his bag down and waited for whatever these individuals had to say to him.
The two boys stepped forward right in front of him and just looked at him while they said..

JB: You’re real journey is about to begin.. Make sure you’re prepared for anything..
Taehyung: I intend to do just that..
Jinyoung: Its not as easy at that Taehyung... Their journey is easy.. But yours is way more complicated..
Taehyung: (looks at Jinyoung).. What do you mean?
(At that moment someone interrupts their conversation)
Yugyeom: You’ll have to find that part out for yourself.. Just remember the words we say to you.. and most importantly remember yours is stronger so it will be harder.
Taehyung: (takes deep breath).. Understood.
Taehyung looks at the three GOT7 members and shakes their hands as he walks back to where the rest were waiting for him. He finally arrived in the living room and only saw Jungkook and Jimin waiting and knew the rest of the members were already outside. Jimin tries to take Taehyung's bag but he already put it behind in, which made Jimin smile at that moment.
The three began walking to the area where the rest were waiting and it didn’t take much time for them to arrive at the spot but as Taehyung left the house he saw Youngjae standing at the door.
Youngjae just nods his head and says his goodbye to Taehyung. Taehyung turns around to see the house they just lived in and the members but he couldn’t find the rest of them ,only the open door.
Jungkook stood still waiting for Taehyung to catch up so they could hurry and continue their journey.
Taehyung who was finally next to the rest of the members, waits for RM to give the orders so they could start their journey.
Jackson calls RM to the side while Mark who was the last member of the group started explaining to them how to run and what objects to avoid. The members looked on and listened to everything Mark had to say and some was surprised of the things he said. They knew things were about to get dangerous but this was way worse that their previous journey.
Mark gave his final routes and warning and waited for RM and Jackson to finish their conversation.

[Jackson and RM]
Jackson: Just remember that the people you’re about to encounter doesn’t negotiate with anyone..
RM: Have you encountered them before..
Jackson: You could say that..
RM: What aren’t you telling me..??
Jackson: The gangs you’re about to go up against used to hang with me.. But left as soon as I lost my hideout..
RM: But this one looks rather great..
Jackson: But not for them.. Yugyeom, Jinyoung, Mark, BamBam, Youngjae and JB stayed even though I had nothing left..
RM: That’s why you trust them with your life..
Jackson: I sure do.. Just know the guys you’re about to meet are fairly trained.. So best to be prepared for anything got it..
RM: Thanks.. I got it.. (Shakes hand).

RM and Jackson walks back to the group and shakes hands to say their final goodbyes. RM who looks around waves and then starts running to a part of the street that Jackson has told them to go through.
The rest weren’t far behind. Jungkook kept looking back to make sure Taehyung could keep up and yes he did. RM knew that each member ran a distance to be able to keep the positions they were told to guard.

[GOT7]
Mark: Do you think they’ll survive this..?
Jackson: They are confident yeah.. But for some reason they are underestimating their enemies.
Jinyoung: Seems their real journey is about to start.. That’s if they can handle it..
Yugyeom: Why does it feel like you have doubts Jackson..
Jackson: Because they are too focused on rescuing that girl.. That they aren’t really focused on what’s in front of them..
Youngjae: Jungkook is about to gain something he’s been searching all this time but..
JB: Yeah.. He’s about to lose something as well..
Jackson:, Let’s just see what happens..
BamBam: I’m surprised you didn’t tag along..
Jackson:, (smiles).. RM said they’ll handle this.. But ..
Mark: You couldn’t tell him..
Jackson: Deep down he knows... They all know..

[Back with BTS]
The boys walked around in the streets they were told to go, but its way more quiet than they thought it would be, but that didn’t stop them from moving forward. RM who was taking the lead knew he had to be ready for anything, with Suga as his right hand man. The two walked past so many shops that reminded them of the first time they encountered their old rival enemies.
Suga began getting a strange feeling but just knew he had to keep going forward not to give the rest a false alarm.
They walked and walked until they found a  three way stop. They looked at each other, thinking of which way to go next but neither one wanted to make that decision especially at a time like this.
Jin who was walking in the middle decided to go right and the rest followed him. RM thought to ask Jin why he chose that way but that could wait until they reach wherever they had to go.
Taehyung looked tired and Jungkook was able to notice that, but the more he wanted to tell the rest the more Taehyung would ask him not to via his eyes. Jungkook who was concern for Taehyung’s health knew he just had to tell them but deep down he also knew that’s not what Taehyung would want.
The gang arrived at a place that was completely abandoned but looked suspicious to them. Suga and J-Hope started walking towards the house on the right side but stopped the moment they heard footsteps coming from an alleyway.
The rest of the members followed the eyes of the two and saw the same thing they did, a man coming from the shadows but he didn’t look familiar to either one of them
The man removed his hoodie and showed his face. A face that had so many scars on it that he would look unrecognizable to anyone who would see him. He began walking forward but the crew got into a fight position.
The man then smiled as he looks at a member.

Unknown: Jeon Jungkook I presume..
Jungkook: What...??? Who are you??
RM: Identify yourself..
Unknown: I’ve been awaiting your arrival..
Jungkook: My arrival.. What do you mean..
Taehyung: Who’s this guy??
Unknown: (looks at Taehyung)... You...
Taehyung: (looks back at the man).. What??
Suga: Hey!!!.. Identify yourself..
Unknown: The name is..Chan... I was tasked in bringing Jungkook the antidote..
RM/Jin: WHAT!!!!
Jin: What do you mean??
Chan: Jungkook I’m about to die.. These burn marks have gotten worse and I’m reaching my limit.. But just know.. Your journey isn’t going to end with the finding of the antidote..
Jungkook: What you mean???
Chan: You’ll find out real soon... But I’ll tell you the truth..
(All members look at Chan)
Chan: Your enemy.. Is someone you know very well.. Someone........ In........ Your...... Past..(passes out)

Jungkook runs to Chan hoping to hear more about this, but there was no pulse to be found. Jungkook tries anything and everything but Jin who was the doctor among the group knew that the burn marks has been there longer than it should have.
Jin takes Jungkook away from the body before the chemicals Chan used spreads on his body and infect Jungkook with it. Jungkook moves away and wonders what he could have meant with that.
RM and Jimin who stood at the back waiting for the rest to start moving forward again was interrupted with a...

Mika: Seems we were too late..
(BTS looks to the roof)
RM: Where have y’all been...??
Mika: Searching other areas..
Suga: Any leads...
Kihyun: Our one lead was this guy.. But seems..
Taehyung: Seems what??
Shownu: The guy told us to hurry before “They” get him.. But seems we’re too late..
RM: Why do I get the feeling there’s more to the story..
Mika: Way more.. And from what I’ve heard.. Things are about to get real ugly..

End of Chapter 8