Chapter 2_Memories

The group looks on as Jungkook says the name of the girls who happens to protect him through the dreams or nightmare he described. RM and Taehyung looked at each other in a way that scares the rest, even Jungkook himself.
Jungkook steps up as he asked them what the looks meant but neither one tells him anything. Taehyung walks to the back and RM continues to lead the group in a direction they might be safe. The team have no idea why RM got so serious all of a sudden but they knew it had to be something serious.
Jin finally stops RM and asks him right away why the sudden seriousness.

RM: Fine....
Jin: What.. Why are you so different lately..
Taehyung: RM.... Think they should know..
RM: Yeah but not here... We need to keep moving but also stay alert...
Suga: This sounds serious... But yeah let’s get a move on..

RM POV
This whole thing about Jungkook dreaming of them since birth is a bit of a stretch... I mean could he be telling the truth or what..(looks at the back).. “Jungkook been with BlackPink since birth”... Why does that sound a bit too strange...
This whole thing is way too much to think about.. But.. Could it be....

RM moves closer and closer to a place that seems to look safe, but still there seems to be something a bit off about this whole new neighbourhood.
Suga walks faster until he was next to RM and he could tell , that dream meant something to RM but he couldn’t explain it as he has never seen him like this before.
The group stops as RM shows them or rather just his movement got them thinking.

Jin: What...
RM:.. Someone or something is following us...
Taehyung: Nothing behind us... Maybe..
J-Hope: (looks up).. Heads Up!!!!

J-Hope who happens to see the stones falling from the building right next to them notifies the group, but they still had no idea what may have caused it, that is until some movements could be seen happening up top.
The group walks further away to try and see who it might be but this individual suddenly got away.. Well that was what they thought.
A few walks backwards and Taehyung suddenly felt a presence behind him but he was too scared to turn around. Taehyung looked at Jimin who knew what that look meant but he himself knew that any fast movement could result in serious consequences.

Taehyung: Whoever you are.. Your presence is quite noticeable behind me..
Jimin: Taehyung.. Relax...

RM and the rest immediately turn towards Taehyung and spot on someone was standing behind him, but they had no idea who or what this might be. The whole scene made them nervous as this seems to look like an assassin yet they couldn’t be sure about that.
Taehyung decided to move slight forward but the shadowy figure behind him would to the same. Jimin however knew this ain’t looking good, and any sudden movement would result in a very disadvantage fight.
Jungkook was about to walk towards him when suddenly..

Shadow: Y’all are very far from home..
Taehyung: Who are you?
Shadow: Just call me “shadow” for now..
Suga: “Shadow”...??. Why would we call you that.?
Shadow: I’ll be more than happy to show you..(laughs)
RM: Calm down!!!.. We just curious as to why you’re here...
Shadow: Mmm... Fine.. You guys are heading towards a war zone between gang members and if you keep going you will end up getting yourself killed.
RM: But... But we were told to head this way...
Shadow: Why who exactly...
Jungkook: A guy calling himself Anpanman...
Shadow: (laughs) ... See you...

Jungkook and the rest look on as this shadowy figure disappear from them, but still for some reason Taehyung could feel someone behind him yet he had no idea who this might be.
Jimin walks towards him and tap his shoulder as saying time to move but Taehyung could not move from his current spot. The group halted and looked towards Taehyung and could see that he was nervous for some reason.
Jin walks towards him and stood next to Taehyung. Jin put his hands on his shoulders and the sudden shivering could be felt through his body, which got him totally stressed out.
Taehyung's whole face and body began sweating as he got extremely nervous but they still had no idea why. RM and Suga walked towards him and not too long the entire group stood with Taehyung trying their best to calm him down.
The sudden heat from Taehyung’s head right down to his feet could no longer be contained and just for a few minutes of standing Taehyung falls backwards. Jimin who was closest caught him in time, in time before his head hit the ground.
Jungkook and the rest rush closer towards his as they try to wake him up again but no response. It wasn’t long when some gush of wind started coming their way.

Jungkook: We have to find shelter as soon as possible.
RM: Follow me..

They took Taehyung by his shoulder and feet and followed RM to wherever. It wasn’t long when they suddenly found a spot that looked like a nice hideout for someone, but they had worried expressions as they knew about the gang war that’s happening right outside.
Jungkook went closer to Taehyung when he suddenly heard Taehyung say something, something he didn’t quite understand. RM got closer and the rest followed as Jungkook told them to come closer and listen to what Taehyung was whispering.

Taehyung: At first sight I could recognize you
                    As if we were calling for each other
                   The DNA in my blood vessel tells me
                    That its you I was looking all over for...

Jungkook: What does that mean?
RM: Are we dealing with some kind of riddle..
Jungkook: What?... Why does he keep on repeating it..
Jimin: It’s probably something from his past...
Jungkook: (looks at Jimin)... Would you know...
Jimin: Not really sure about those words but there is something he told me once.. A long time ago when he was still in kindergarten.. (Looks at the members). Something he would rather try and forget...
Jin: Why does it sound so serious...???
Jimin: It was Taehyung's worst nightmare..

Jimin got ready to tell the story when Taehyung suddenly stopped saying those words but instead just went quiet. The whole scene began making the members nervous as to what could be happening here. Jungkook looks at Jimin and ask him to tell them about this story of Taehyung but for some reason even Jimin is afraid to talk about it.
RM looks on and asked Jimin to inform them of this event but Jin stops them. He takes his hand and put it on Taehyung's head and could feel the heat getting worse. He instructs the members to get some water from anywhere as they had to cool down his fever before it gets even worse than it already is.
The team looks at each other as to know where exactly they suppose to find these things but Jin was more concerned about Taehyung's health than explaining to them where to find it.
Suga and J-Hope who volunteered to go and search for some of these items stood up and got ready to go and search but wasn’t long when Jimin walked with them. He gives them a heads up that it would be best to have three members.
Jungkook was also about to tag along but was stopped by RM and Jin, who for some reason knew it would be for the best if he stayed with them. Jungkook sat back down and tried his best to follow Jin's instructions to helping Taehyung.
RM stood up and decided to stand guard while these two helped him out but he had concerns about this whole ideal. He knew something was definitely up, especially the appearance of BlackPink and not to forget this what’s happening right now.

RM: Do you guys think we’re going to head into more trouble than before.
Jin: Yes.. Taehyung was never this afraid of anything so.. If I can guess I’ll say the enemy is playing on our fears.
RM: But why would they attack Taehyung, but send BlackPink who helped Jungkook in the past..
Jungkook: Maybe they knew that something was up but... I don’t know...
Jin: Shadow was talking and was explaining something or rather was about to...
Jungkook: ....if I may guess I’ll say...
RM: We were heading the right way before but that all changed when Anpanman appeared so....
Jin: You don’t think...
RM: He was told to steer us the wrong way and we fell for it.. But why would we encounter help and then danger again...

It wasn’t long when Taehyung started muttering the same words again and this time it was softer than before, which made Jin panic as he knew this meant Taehyung was reaching his limit.
Jungkook stood up and got ready to run but RM caught him in time and holds him while explaining how dangerous the situation will get once he goes out of the hideout. Jin  looks at RM as he tries to tell him how the whole situation is getting.
Jin tried his best to keep cool but nothing was working, he tried blowing and using some materials they found laying around but nothing and it was just at that moment Suga, Jimin and J-Hope showed up with a bucket full of water.  
RM looked at them and smile as he knew they came at the right moment. The group looks on as Jin helps Taehyung but the rest still needed to know why he acted this way but Jimin seems to have a hard time explaining it to them.
RM knew Jimin wanted to tell them but something or someone was holding him back and not in a way that was normal more like someone scared him. Jimin knew he wasn’t there when Taehyung had that experience but he just had the feeling of how Taehyung must have felt at that time.
Jimin stood up and looked at the rest of the members as he got ready to tell the story, even though it was hard for him to even mention the name.

Jimin: The story will be long but... Yeah I’ll tell it to you..
Jungkook: Take your time..
Jimin: Many things happened to him but this incident was one he could never forget.. I may say its an incident but to him it was a nightmare which came true...
Suga: Meaning...
Jimin: (looks up and then at Taehyung)... It was when he entered “The Magic Shop”...

End of Chapter 2