twenty

"thank you for the treat, they liked it very much," donghyuck walked hand in hand with minhyung as minhyung helped him to carry his teaching stuff with his unoccupied hand.

"you don't need to thank me. they're cute and i can't resist but to spoil them a bit," minhyung said as donghyuck giggled at his words.

"they are. i can't wait to have our own child," donghyuck muttered.

minhyung smiled and gave donghyuck's hand a reassurance squeeze. "don't worry. we'll wait 'til next week. i'm sure there'll be a good news."

"i hope so," donghyuck replied as the mental image of having tiny humans running and laughing at the yard made him almost squealed.

they walked in utter silence, no words were being spoken. just the sound of their feet against the gravel and the chirps of birds could be heard. it was comfortable that both of them didn't mind it at all. however, minhyung remembered something that made him frown.

"i bumped into her while buying the candy," minhyung spoke that caught donghyuck off guard.

"r-really? how's she now? different from how you used to know her? is she getting prettier? is--" 

"donghyuck," minhyung said sternly as he grabbed his shoulders, cutting off his nonsense. "that's not about it."

donghyuck bit his lip while looking down at his feet, not liking the tone minhyung used. his heart was beating wildly as he started panicking. he didn't know what had gotten into him but what would he do if minhyung had a talk with her and minhyung decided to leave him? cold sweats were forming on his forehead as he was afraid if this would be the last time he would be with minhyung.

minhyung sighed. "i'm sorry, baby," he realized how the tanned male was feeling insecure. he could feel it. "don't worry, she didn't sway me even a bit. i told her to forget about me and what we had used to have before."

"really?" donghyuck whispered as he looked up at minhyung, his insecurity was fading slowly.

"yes. i even told her how i much i love you and how happy i am to have you," minhyung smiled widely as his eyes twinkled under the sun.

"oh minhyung," donghyuck buried his face in minhyung's shoulder, hiding his red cheeks.

"let me see your face," minhyung cupped his face and bopped their noses together, "i love it when you blushed."

it made the tanned male forgot completely about the scary thought he had a while ago. he laughed the action and pushed the latter away lightly. "minhyung, do you remember the place i wanted to show you but i couldn't because it was raining at that time?" donghyuck asked, shifting the topic into another happy one.

minhyung recalled the memories of them kissing under the big tree and he couldn't help but his heart skipped a beat remembering the feeling. "yes, i do. why baby?"

"do you want to come with me now?" donghyuck looked up with his doe eyes.

minhyung couldn't resist that look. he nodded his head and let himself be dragged by donghyuck, who was giggling like a little kid.

"here we are! pretty isn't it?" the smile on donghyuck's face was prettier than the scenery in front of minhyung but he just agreed with the tanned male's words.

"how do you know this place?" minhyung asked as he was seated on the bench.

"jeno discovered this place. he always brought me here and it had become our secret meeting place. no one knows about it except us but now you do. jaemin too," donghyuck replied.