kaira ff tum ko na bhul payege

Character sketch

Kartik goenka:he is 27year old he is handsome good looking carrying loving person. he is who girls always want in her husband. he love his family so much he is marriage with naira is love marriage. but two year everything changed his life after naira left him. his one most mistek change their happy life. He become angry young men.he live with his family in udaipur.

Naira singhaniya/ goenka:she is 26 year old. she is daughter of naitik singhaniya and wife of kartik goenka.she is very beautiful carrying loving bubbly person. she and kartik marriage is love marriage. But she and kartik separated and she left him alone. She loss her memory 2 year later.she froget kartik.and live with her sister in London.she is college students.and soon come to India for her brother married.

Manish goenka: father of kartik he is famous businessman in India he love his child so much he morn of his second child death. and want kartik happiness he don't know where is naira after that accident.he not found any clue of naira.who alope in dark after the subham death.

Swarna goenka:wife of manish goenka and step mother of kartik and kirti. she is mad after his child death. She blamed naira for her child death that day.but soon regret her mistek.but she not know where is naira. She pray for naira everyday for her wellbeing.

Naitik singhaniya: father of naira and naksh.he is angary with kartik.he blamed kartik for naira condition he don't tell goenka for everything about naira.and he don't know naira is coming

Naksh singhaniya: brother of naira and husband of kirti.he also blame goenka what they did to his baby sister. They not connect with goenka after the accident

Kirti singhaniya: wife of naksh and sister of kartik. She also blame goenka what they did to her sister.and not talking with them in two year

Gauy singhaniya: she is sister of naira love her sister so much. she is jewellery desinger. Want her sister memory back and her happiness too.she know what kartik did to naira.and she hate him

Subham goenka:son of manish goenka and step brother of kartik.he is the reason kaira get separate. Naira in this condition.he died in hospital.

Manshi goenka: cousin sister of kartik and daughter of akhil and surekha.soon marriage with naira brother anmol. naira anmol and manshi study in same college. He is one who know about naira memory loss.

Anmol goenka: cousin brother of naira. He soon marriage with manshi study in same college with naira they come together.

Rajshri maheshwari : nani of naira and naksh.she love their child so much. She know naira condition. She also know what kartik did to naira. But she pray for naira.her memory is back.but she pray for her child wellbeing.

Luv khush:little brother of kartik. He want their bhabhi and they are pray for naira laut aaye.

Tanya Singh:ferind of naira.study in same college. She is very nice person she go to marriage with her boy friend rishi.who is naira best freind.

Rishi Singh raj:best friend of naira anmol and manshi they are study in same college. Soon marriage with Tanya Singh.

         So guys yeah raha chrector sketch.enjoy and please comments me.naira memory loss track