kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge.

Here is part;

Kartik wait for naira to come.he is waiting for her long time.he call her many time but she not pick the phone.he reach their room and saw no one their. He see though the window all media is come for their special moment. All guest also their.he call her and she don't pick the phone.

Gauy saw this seen behind the door.she smile with evil and she think this is best ways to rip fire between them and last big fight and later separation the couple. And she go to room sit beside him and says

Gauy:kartik naira kaha hai.dadi tum dono ko bula rahi hai.chalo mai naira ko call karti hon

Kartik see gauy and shocked see her dress.the dress he gifted naira for special moment in their life.how gauy wear the dress.

Kartik: gauy yeh dress tumhare pass kaise yeh dress toh naira ka hai.Jo mai ne use diya tha.

Gauy is worried she think what to says.one idea come her mind.and says

Gauy: mujhe yeh dress naira ne diya tha.actually mai ne shopping nahi ki thi aur mere pass koi dress nahi thi toh mujhe naira ne di thi yeh dress. Mujhe nahi pata tha naira ko tum ne yeh gift kiya tha.

Subah se naira bahut gusse mai dikh rahi thi.tum dono ke beach ladai hoi hai kya.aur yeh dress de kar naira ne mujhe phenkh ne ke liye kaha tha.

Kartik is shocked hear from gauy and get angry.he know he did very wrong with naira in morning. But her behavior shock her.

Gauy smile with evil her plan is work now.and soon her mission is completed.

And that time naira also come. She go and see kartik sit in bed with angry face.gauy see tough window naira is come. So she hid behind the door.

Naira come and stand in front kartik. Kartik notice naira and face other side.

Naira:kartik mujhe tum se baat karni hai.mai ne tumhare sath bahut bura behavior kiya tha I am sorry

Kartik; aree tum kuyn sorry keh rahi ho.sorry mujhe kehna chahiye Jo mai ne tum se payar kiya.kitni bar kaha hai woh accidentally hua tha mujhe se. Par tum ko toh yeh lagta hai mai aisa hon.ab se mai aisa hi bano ga bas.aur tum ne mera diya hua gift gauy ko de diya.yeh payar hai tumhara.aaj abhi isi waqat mai tum se sare rishte todta hon.chali jao yaha se tumhara face bhi nahi dekhna mujhe.

And about to left he show gauy there he held his hand tell.

Kartik: gauy meri wife banke mere sath chalo GI.mai nahi chahta ke kisi ki wajah se meri family ka naam kharab ho.

Gauy: kartik par and about to tell kartik held her hand and left with her.gauy show broken naira. And smile with evil.and

Precap: no