kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge.

In London:
Gauy is smile and tension.she know naira not return home.she know where is she. And she about to turn.she see her dadi angry face.and told.
Rama dadi:gauy naira kaha hai.mai kab se use dhund rahi hon.tumhe pata hai uske bare mai jhuth mat bolna.

Gauy is fearing what to tell.and she speak

Gauy:dadi woh naira aap ne friend ke yaha gayi hai.so she will be late night.

Rama dadi:she know gauy telling lie so she go to near her and says really.

Gauy fearing said yes and rama dadi left and speak naira ko call kar ke bulo.and she left.gauy give sing shy.and speak to naira photo aaj tumne marwa diya tha mujhe aao tum sab se phele mujhe se Milo GI.

And she pick the phone and call and smile. Says I am come baby.give you you're get a prize.gauy left the house.pick her bundle of joy her natanki queen.naira singhaniya of sorry not goenka.

And other side:

(Guys I don't know what is bike race.)
Two people sitting in their bikes and for the bike race. All people chasing them.and race start now two people mai se one people is won.and loss race girl is riya. And who win the race is take her helmet and show her a beautiful face.and girls come and take her helmet and she also bike se utar ti hai.she smile with victory.

Girl;(rudely) so ab tum samajh gayi hogi ke mujhe se panga lene ka anjam kya hota hai.and don't chellnge me OK you idiot. And she left.

Riya felt in insult she tough to take revange but always fall in front her.now she also left.

One girl come and wisparing something in her ear.her face change.she got scared and hurriedly left from there.

The girl wisper oh god aaj bacha lo mujhe aap.grandma se.

   Precap:the girl enter her house but she tough she goto balcony and enter her room.and what saw shock her.