kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge

Naksh and kirti think same.that day change everything. That day sab badal gaya ek bachhe se maa aur ek pita aur  Bhai se beti aur bhen chin gayi.sab bikhar gaya they land memory two year.

  Two year later.
  Naira run to road badly crying.agar koi naira ko aise rota dhekhta to uska dil hil jata.kartik words rings in her ear how can he accecuse her how can he slap her how can he blame her.always he humiliated her.but now this is engoh now.she is not wrong this time. And she try to give her life. But how can she give her life how can she punishe this little who not born to this world. Their pure love. No she is not alone this time.she is mother now she live for her baby now.and she diciede she not go to goenka villa no tell to kartik.she know kartik get to know the truth soon. Jab shubham ko hosh aaye ga but no she not forgive him this time.she goto her house they are the one who understand her.and she about to turn one car hit her she now unconscious. Not know what her life.

Other side kirti and naksh enter the goenka villa give surprise to naira and kartik. But they show no one was their. They think they are not come and about to left they heard the crying sound back from sofa.they go and show luv khsh is crying.they go and tell why they are crying.what they tell give shock to kirti and naksh.

(Guys luv khush ko pata hai all family behaviour with naira.they hear subham in hospital. To they goto hospital they enter the where all family waiting for news.but what they show shock them core.their brother slap his bhabhi and all family behaviour with naira and last they show swarna slap and throw his bhabhi out from hospital. All hospital laughing his bhabhi and they goto naira where naira show them and swear them not tell to everyone and left them in house and left)

Lseant from luv khsh naksh and kirti is shock.naksh anger reach the peek and also kirti is anger.she ashamed now began their family is about naksh anger goto hospital naksh phone is ring and he attended the call and yell the person he lesant from his in shock. And he ran.

  City hospital.
All singhaniya waiting for news. Yes guys they waiting naira operations is done.the phone is from police station. They tell about naksh to naira accident. And naksh and kirti is ran to hospital. Naksh informed his family all family is come and they learn naira accident they try to tell kartik but lesant kartik name what they did to his sister naksh is yell he tell all family what they did to his sister all family behaviour with naira and all says Jo kuch luv khsh ne bataya.all family shock.what naksh says and angry with kartik and his family.but their first purity is naira woh theek ho jaye.but takdeer all plan for kaira.

Three hours later.
Naira operations is done doctor give them news naira is pregnant. And she is fully injured.she is in coma.but baby is alright. And all family is crying for them.and anger with kartik and his family. Who hurt their daughter badly.naksh and naitik hate kartik and his family.kirti broke all relationship with her mayka.and they all know kartik and his family is now know the truth. But they not show naira is hospital. Naitik and naksh sift naira to Mumbai and give her best treatment.and pray naira wakeup soon and all family shift to Mumbai. And nine months bad.and naira give bhirth to baby boy they name him krish. who look like a kartik but naira not in conditions she take care her. Baby so kirti and naksh  deicide they care the baby jab tak naira hosh mai nahi aa jati.baby is now two month and one day naira open her eyes all family is very happy see naira.but they fear what naira remained the day.what they will answer. And naira Jo kaheti hai they all shock them core. Naira tell she is in rishikesh why she is here now.and she fainted doctor check naira and tell  naira memory loss and kab uski memory wapas aati hai they don't know what to do.all family broke down.and naitik think naira start a new life he send naira to London gauy ke pass.knowing truth gauy also hate kartik and his family. And naksh and kirti is now take care of krish.and naitik is the one who send divorce paper.and naira not return home last two years they talk with her daily. And now naira is totally change. She love krish so much they meet naira in London and enjoy function with her. Krish not know naira is her mother but he always attached to naira after all his mother gauy love in vivan.vivan also know naira condition. Naira not naira she is totally change now she is bubly and loving person now but also rude to everyone and not caring for others.she not forgive esaliy who hurt her close. Her new life is totally opposite her old life.and now she second year students in college and became disinger soon.

Flashback end.

Naksh: us din merit bhen mujhe se dur hui this kirti.

  Precap: naira entry after two year