kaira ff tum ko na bhul PAYE ge

Here is part

Naira see the beautiful package laying on the bed.she know her mendak rakh ke gaya hai. And she goto bed and pick the package and see letter and she start to reading

Dear jaan;

My life is black I am not with my family.I don't understand my family. I am angry with them I live separate with them. I not talk to my father long time.not return home. Not talk to everyone. But one day you come to my life you bought color in life. You give my family and I understand my father. You love me and I love you so much.you are my jaan my life my everything. Please wear the dress and come to downstairs. I am waiting for you.and this patti is there so blindfolded you so come.and don't take time so much.

I love jaan.

Your jaan kartik.

Naira is overwhelmed by kartik. She think she is so lucky girl in the world.she know kartik love her so much now is time to get ready.

Naira open the package and pink and blue color gown such a beautiful gown. And she goto bathroom for ready. And after come ten minutes.she did minimum makeup just the kartik like. And she goto downstairs see there is drak outside so she use her Mobile tourch and down in stairs step by step.and she standing in last stairs two hands come in her waist.she not shout she know who is he.he is none other then kartik.

Kartik come and back hug her.he blindfolded her and kiss her neck.and pick her in his aram.and go to the car.they sit and kartik drove the car away from home.

Naira feel car stopped. And kartik pick her in his aram once again. Naira can feel fresh air and she though they are in the garden. And naira feel kartik not there.so.she unblinded herself. And she shout kartik name.

And there is dark and suddenly light on.what naira see overwhelming by decoration. There is all over place in heart balloon. There is center is small table with two chair and on the beautiful cinder. And side is big round bed with decorated beautiful. And suddenly center is small light jis par likh I love you jaan.there is one tear ecsepd her eyes.she is now hug her hubby and kiss her.she also thank god to send this mendak.and she call kartik now..

And there he was sanding in his blue color T-shirt and black jacket and black pant.and big smile playing in his lip he come to her and kiss her forehead and says happy anniversary baby.

Precap:kaira enjoy their first wedding anniversary.