kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge

Here is part:
After lesant what gauy said phone fall down in naksh hand.he is now what to do.kirti see naksh state she is shock she sense something is wrong.and one come in his mind.naira ko kuch hua to nahi.she know after naira memory loss naksh is fully broke. He fear losing naira everyday.they know what doctor said after naira discharge.

And she pick the phone and worriedly speak to gauy.

Kirti:gauy kya hua hai.tum ne aisa kya kah diya.naksh in shock. Please tell me naira is alright.please I beg you please tell me.

Gauy :bhabhi aisa kuch nahi naira is alright. Woh and she stops

Kirti:get revealed naira is alright but why gauy is stop please tell me kya hua hai

Gauy, bhabhi naira come to India soon for her internship.and she got oppernity in udaipur in imperial college. And gauy drop the last drop the bomb

Hearing kirti is totally shock how can desinity play now this college is was kartik brought for naira and give to naira birthday gift.kirti land to memory which kartik brought for naira that college.

   Flashback start:
Its naira birthday after naira and kartik marriage.naira celebrated her birthday after ten years. All family is very happy.they celebrated their daughter birthday after long.(same as a serial) kartik is the one who organized birthday party. They all happy now.party is over.and night time. naira is upset she miss her mother.kartik come and back hug her.

Kartik:kya hua jaan tum upset kuyn lag rahi ho.kartik turned naira towards him and show some tears in her eyes.he weep tears and tell why you cry.

Naira(hug him)kartik tum mujhe chod ke toh nahi jao ge na jaise mumma chali gayi you know I don't live with out yo and further speak kartik kissed her hard they broke the kiss after ten minutes. Their forehead touch

Kartik; (angrily) ab tum ne aisa kuch bhi kaha na to I don't talk to you and he facing his face other side

Naira: (smile his antic)I am sorry.ab aisa nahi bolo GI achha chalo maaf kardo theek hai mai ne galti ki to saza do but baat karo.

Kartik: (smile) and says yes how can he upset with his jaan.and he says OK  par tumhe saza jarror mile GI

And he pick her in his arm and walk to the bed he lay naira there and lay beside her not put wight on her and they made love all night.

Morning time:kartik get naira ready first and he also ready.and he and naira.kartik blindfolded naira and left the house. They goto palace.naira ke aankho se kartik patti hata deta hai.and naira what saw brought tears in her eyes.
.
  Precap:flashback counties and one girl race the bike race and all chear her and she won