kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge.

Present time in Mumbai: singhaniya sadan.
   The morning is very beautiful.singhaniya family enjoy break fast. chotu krish doing his masti always he slipt his food and running away from his mother. All are enjoy but they are not forget that accident who took their away daughter.they are miss their two daughter very much.and now they are living life only their daughter wait and her memory back.they are angry with kartik and his family.who is the reason their daughter not with them.other side kirti run after Krish who running away from his food and chase him.

Kirti:krish ruk jao beta ab bahut hua.

But krish not stop and run all are laughs with mother son due.then naksh is come and catch krish.and pick up his arm.and tell.

Naksh:krish aisa nahi karte beta you know you are a good boy haina.and he tickel him and he laugh non stop

Krish: (his baby voice) Dada Nana and he laugh non stop. But kirti stop them and pick up krish from naksh and feed him food. And take him their room.

After see this naitik in gaheri soch.naksh come to naitik and tell

Naksh: kya hua papa aap ro kuyn rahe hai.after see naitik in tears.

Naitik:aaj krish ko dhekh naira ki yaad aa gayi.yaad hai jab naira choti thi woh isi tarah hum teeno ko uske pichhe ghumati thi khane ke liye.

Naksh: (crying) haan papa aur khane ke liye sau bhane hote the uske pass.krish kuyn nahi jaata after all woh uska beta hai.khoon kartik ka hai but hai to uska.

Lesant kartik name naitik is totally anger and furstedly says

Naitik:aaj ke bad us ka naam liya hai tum ne ab mat Lena uska naam Krish is only naira son not him.aaj ek bachhe se uski maa dur hai uska zimedar woh hi hai hum se humari beti dur hai uska zimedar woh hi hai. Aaj naira Jo haal mai hai uska zimedar woh hi hai.

Naksh know what naitik mean he is very angry with kartik and his family who hurt his baby sister. How he forget that accident who took his sister and mother of child.how can he forget that day which took naira from them.

Naksh and kirti think same.the memory is back which took their daughter and mother of child.

Precap:flash back start which took naira from them and two year bad naira entry totally different in old life.

  Guys I know all think krish is naksh and kirti son but I change the story now.krish is naira and kartik son.but naksh and kirti is biological son is krish.after naira memory loss.and kartik not know about his son he don't know naira is pregnant.naira not know her old life after that accident.