kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge

After two year.goenka villa.

The raise of sun passes though the window and disturbe the sleep of person  who sleep peacefully as soon he got up  he reach to his cell phone  and open his eyes to view of wallpaper of his wife  naira his expression change love to anger and then hurt becoz she was gone two year back.

Yes he was living life for his family and also hate her.

Once.his wife his life and now he was living just to remind himself he is alive just to forget her and hate her. He is none other then kartik goenka

He put his cell aside and go to bathroom for freshup. try to forget memory of naira who hunting him. His family try to move on life but he is very arrogant to everyone no one can say him.

He is now become businesses men he come home late last night after one month back.he spend his day engrossed in work and come home late night after his wife left him alone.

Singhaniya broke relationship with goenka after naira accident and they live in Jaipur. also kirti broke relationship with her brother and her stepmother. Not come goenka house knowing what they did to naira. Naksh and kirti have a son name krish.

Krish is 1half year old now. (How can I forget that  cute baby CVS ne leap ke liye baby ko hata diya.isiliye mai ne yaha par mentioned kiya hai)he is ladla of the house after naira.how can they froget accident which took their daughter memory. learning what goenka act with naira they are not forgive kartik and his family

Flashback start:
After kirti miscarriage naksh and naira relationship is danger.but naksh forgive his sister how can he blame his baby sister. He seek naira forgive and naira also forgive him after that accident naksh and kirti goto vacation start a new life.and there is kartik birthday also coming naira is very happy to celebrate kartik birthday with family she start to preparations of her husband birthday with happy. And fate also play cruel role for them.naira learn subham drug addiction .she told shubham she told whole family about his drug addiction. But subham beg naira not tell to family they are being hurts.and he give kartik swear to naira not told.he also promise her he give the news after kartik birthday.naira maan jati hai and she ilaz karati hai and subham is alright now.after that accidentally she feel neusea and vomiting and she feel she is pregnant but not hope and she go to hospital. And learning about her pregnancy she is two month pregnant she is very exited sharing this news to kartik but she denniyed and she give surprise to kartik is next day of his birthday. But she not know her denniyed is not last but apar form her his husband and child.