kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge

Guys I know you think why kartik is rude to everyone .and hate naira why he slap naira jab ki woh to payar karta tha aage chapter mai pata chale ga. Why kartik is change.he loves naira so much but his anger always naira se use dur kar deta hai. But now he committed big crime he slap his love of life.and she suffere form animesia now not know her old life. He now totally change but he love not change for naira.he is angry naira give divorce paper to him.but why he left his love.he searching naira everyday but he not found her.and his restless is turning to anger and hurt.and one day he learn naira give to divorce but why he accept this.he stop searching naira now.and divorce paper fad ke fak deta hai.and not try to find her now.he love his jaan so much.he realized he hurt her badly. So.he not force her now for return.but he not know naira is not sending divorce paper to him. And now he totally change but he love not change. Corner his heart he wait for his love his jaan his wife naira.he not talk other he is workaholic now.day night he work only.

Other side naira life is totally change now.she is not kartik naira she is suffered from anmisea in accident. She don't know her old life. She forget kartik and his memory.memory of the day her life change her child is gone that day.her family is in India. she is   bubly and loving person now.who not care for other.totally opposite her old life.her hobbies is now bike race and masti with her friends and sister. Not know her old life. She is rude to everyone who opposite her close hate that.she is live in London with her sister gauy and soon become designer. She not know her old life.who is waiting for her badly.