kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge.

Here is part:

Naksh:us din mai ne aap ni bahen ko kho diya tha. uska zimedar sirf sirf ek hi insan hai woh hai kartik goenka.humari family ne beti kho di us din.ek bachha Jo is duniya mai aaya par maa ka payar uski goad nahi mili use.krti jabhi mai krish ko dhekh ta ho mujhe woh sab yaad aajata hai.kis tarah naira coma mai thi uska accident.krish ka janam sab kuch film ki tarah aankho ke samne hota hai.dhekha tumne krish kitna accthed usse woh janta naira uski maa hai.kaise uski memory wapas aaye GI.do saal ho gaye hai par humara intezar nahi khatam hua.naira ki memory wapas aane ka.and he crying badly.

Kirti:(rote hue)bas karo naksh mai jaanti ho sab par kya bite rahi hai.meri so-called family ne naira ke sath Jo kiya woh sahi nahi hai I hate my family. Naira ne kya kuch nahi kiya us family ke liye aur unhone sharam aati hai mujhe unlogo ko aap ni family kahete hue.

  It's about to kirti counties. Naksh phone ring they see caller I'd and one smile sepred their face.naksh phone pick his phone.

Girl:hello Bhai kaise ho and bhabhi and all family kaise hai.aur krish champ woh kaisa hai

Naksh: (smiling) bus itne sawal ek sath sab theek hai.aur champ bhi theek hai aap ni maasi ko miss kar raha hai.aur gauy tum bato tum rama dadi aur (sad)naira kaisi hai.

Gauy:sad.sab theek hai bhai. Aur naira bhi theek hai.naira kaise ho GI Jo do saal se hai wohi hai.she is become designer soon.

Naksh: recalls the moment of two year past naira describe his designer and how naitik signature the divorce paper.

Flashback'

After seeing naira state all family decided not telling to naira about her past who hurt her badly. Naira forget memory of 4year when she meet kartik.and she recall memory of rishikesh.she not hate her mother. She know her mother death now.and return with her family to Mumbai. Naira meet krish. She think familiar of her and she has connection with him.she thoug krish is her brother child. And she spend all days with his cutie.gauy also come india and she hate kartik and his family now after see naira and krish who hurt her sister badly.and all family know kartik search naira and naksh and naitik not accept that.so due father son send naira with gauy to London. Start a new life they have idea naira once says she study but her married with kartik not decried so she denied. And now they think there is one naira start a new life. And goto London for further study but first she denied but later agree.naitik think naira start a new life to kartik ki jaroorat nahi hai.and he signed the divorce paper of naira and kartik and he signed by naira. Naira go with her sister to London.

   Flashback end.

Naira become designer soon come to India bhai.gauy said and fall from his hand after lesant

Precap:naira entry