kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge

Here is part.

Naira go to her room for ready.she is angry with kartik.her mood is spoil now.she is very angry with kartik what he did.angraly she goto wardrobe and pick the yellow color gown. And goto bathroom for ready. She not wear kartik gift.she is not in the mood to wear also not see his face.she wear dress wear simple makeup and go downstairs.

Other side kartik find oppernity to meet naira and clear her misunderstanding. But not find oppernity.and atleast he go to their room for ready. He reach their room. And found no one was their so he sadly go to bathroom for ready. And quickly ready and go downstairs. Find all are left for ready. So she think she is in luv khush room. So he go and find naira was not their.

Other side naira with rama dadi in mall.mall is rama dadi plan to keep naira away from kartik. So they not clear their misunderstanding. And their big fight so they get separate.

Naira: dadi aap jaldi kijiye.Hume late ho raha hai kartik aur puri family wait kar rahi hai humara.aur guest bhi aa gaye hoge.mai us ghar ki bahu hu mera waha hona jaruri hai.dadi chilaye ge.

Rama dadi in her mind;mai yahi toh chahti hon ke tum late ho aur tumhari jagah gauy kartik ke sath stairs utare.aur tum un dono ki life se chali jao.

Rama dadi recall what happened in hall and last she plan the game.

Flashback:

Kartik check the decoration is very beautiful. He like the decoration who is taste by naira.all the thing is naira type. Dinner music and all.he know his sharni is very angry with him.but he know how make up with her.and also discuss they come together from stairs. Stairs is beautiful decorated by naira like flower.all are decoration naira taste.

One person see this and get angry.how they give important to this girl. Kartik left her grand daughter and pick this girl. Now she tough what she has a to done.
She gone kaira room and get shocked room is beautiful decorated by kartik.she not know they get intimate aur not.but see the decoration is confirmed they did.and about to turn she see one package laying in bed.she go and check beautiful gown in there. The gown is simple but elegant.like the expensive. Gown is white and blue color ball gown.

She get angry and plan the game. She first left naira and her this house.and she pick her phone and massage gauy about plan and also send naira dress picture. And she about to turn get shocked. Naira was their.

Naira get confused see rama dadi hand her gown.she about to speak rama dadi interput.

Rama dadi: naira I am sorry who actually yeh dress niche gir gaya tha isiliye mai utha rahi thi.

Naira: aree rama dadi aisa kuch nahi hai.aur actually yeh dress. And she stop she tell aap ko kuch kaam tha.

Rama dadi feel her bearth is back. Naira not know about that.

Rama dadi: haan mujhe kaam tha naira. Actually mujhe tumhare aur kartik ke liye gift leni thi toh tumhe aitraaz naa ho toh tum mere sath chalo.tum kartik ki pasand na pasand janti ho.tum chal sakti ho mere sath.

Naira: RAma dadi mai aati par yaha bahut kaam hai.mai aise nahi aa sakti family mai mujhe bole ge.

Rama dadi: bas hum abhi gaye aur abhi aa jaye ge.waise tum toh ready ho.toh tum directly kartik ke sath yaha aajana.aur gauy bhi tayyar hone gayi hai.please chalo mere sath thoda hi waqat lage ga.waise tum bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho.is gown mai.

Naira think and said OK and she massage someone. And both left.rama dadi smile with evil.her plan success. And two hours is gone but rama dadi not pick the gift.she stuck with dadi.kartik call her many time.she not ready to pick phone and said.and she tough this is very big fight for naira. And gauy also send photo all is ready.and she next move.

Flashback end.

Naira:ab bus hua aap gift leke ghar aa jana. Mai jaa rahi hon.waha kartik aur meri family meri rah dekh rahi hai aur mai yaha par ho.I am going. Mujhe mere sasural walo ko jawab de na pade ga.aap chosen karo mai jaa rahi hon.

And naira left not hear what rama dadi speak and enter the car and go to her house.

Rama dadi call gauy naira is left

Rama dadi: gauy naira nikal gayi hai.tum ne woh dress phen liya na.ab tum uska dress phen kar usse bhi khubsurat lag rahi ho.us ne toh simple gown phena hai.all parise you.tumhe pata hai na kya kar na hai best of luck beta.bahut jald tum naira ki jagah ho GI woh bhi humesha ke liye. Aaj tum ne uska dress phen liya hai kal mang mai sindur hoga kartik ke naam ka.and she laugh.

Gauy: usi din ka toh intazar hai.aur bahut jalad yeh umeed bhi puri hogi meri.and aaj uska phela step hai.aaj naira ka dress mai ne phena hai.aur to aur kartik ke sath stairs pe se mai utro GI.

Rama dadi: haan aur naira ka face dekh ne jaisa hoga jab yeh ho ga.and she cut the call and also pick kartik gift and left.

Other side gauy get ready.see herself one time. And said

Gauy:mai itni khubsurat kuyn ho.and she imagine kartik there who tell she is the most beautiful in the world. And come to her and pick her in his aram and traveling her.and says he left naira to her.

And her dream broke by sudden air
She blushed. And see herself last time in mirrors and promised she fall kartik for him.and left the room.she got shocked see decoration beautiful. And come downstairs. All family come and prise her.and she blushed.

But all goenka is shocked see gown they know gown is naira.they not know what to says they think gauy has a same gown so they not tough. And says she is beautiful in the gown.

Surekha:aree wah gauy tum toh bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho.and haan aisa hi gown naira ke pass bhi hai.tum dono behno ne ek jaisa liya hai lagta hai.

That time Rama dadi is come all are see them.rama hear what surekha said.come running and tell

Rama dadi; aree aisa kuch nahi hai mai ne buy kiya tha gauy ke liye.mujhe nahi pata naira ke pass bhi hai.

Surekha about to tell singhaniya is interput between..

Dadi: rama bhen naira kaha hai. Woh aap ke sath thi.woh ab kaha hai.

Goenka about to tell singhaniya matter.the guest is arrived. And also media is come to take beautiful couple photo.

Rama and gauy laugh in their mind.so naira is not come.all family angry with naira.kartik also angry with naira and left her.

And luv khush is come and tell all is ready so are you guys for ready welcome most beautiful couple. All cheared them.and rama dadi single gauy to go upstairs and come downstairs with kartik. So naira is not their. So gauy go upstairs.

Precap: naira aaj mai tum se sab rishte todta ho chali jao yaha se. Tumhara face bhi nahi dekhna mujhe kartik said

Kartik held gauy hand and left with hall.