kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge.

Here is part;

Gauy recall the accident which happen in kaira room.she smile little she recall the day after kaira 1wedding anniversary
and her memory land in 3year.

   Flashback 3 year

Kaira 1year anniversary is come.all family plan they celebrated their happy moment of kaira. So they decided function in goenka villa.and sab 3day waha ruke ge.game khele ge masti mazak kare ge.3 family come. Naira family and her nani nanu and annanya and her jiju and anmol and her bua and fufa and yash and rose and their daughter ahana and isaan also come and gauy aur rama dadi bhi.

Rama dadi not like to come their but forcefully she come. She not like naira she want to apart kaira.one she know her grandchild loves kartik. But kartik chosen naira and see them happy her blood boiled.she crushed naira who always sab miljata hai.she come to India separate kaira.

Other side.goenka villa fully decorated.one girl come introduced maid for lunch she is none other then naira.after shadi naira take all responsibility of the house she not daughter law in house.she is daughter their after kirti marriage.

Naira to maid: suno aaj sab ka khana alag bane ga and she tell kon kon kya khye ga.and maid left

One women saw and smiling to her yes she is none other then sawrna

Sawarna:naira kya kar rahi ho kal tumhari wedding anniversary hai aur tum aur tum abhi theek hui ho beta doctor ne aaram kar ne ke liye kaha hai tumhe.so go and take rest I don't see my daughter tried.

Naira: (smile,) maa aap ko pata hai you are a best mother in law.and haan mai ab theekh hoon. Maa thodi kamjori hai bus.aur sari tayyari baki hai.and she about to speak. One voice stopped him.she know what come next

Men:naira maa sahi kah rahi hai you go and aaram varna mujhe tumhe utha  ke le Jana pade ga.maa you go mai dekhta ho ise.

Sawrna left and men turn to her

Men:so jaan you go aap ne aap ya mai utha ke le chalo

And he smile with evil.

Naira: oh mendak mai nahi jaogi samjhe.you go to your work I am fine naira is about to speak. He lift her and go towards their bedroom. Naira is yell to her and they enter the room. Which fully decorated beautiful. Naira is shocked see this one dress laying for her.

Kartik come naira behind speak.

Precap: flashback gauy enter with evil plan separate kaira.