kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge.

Hi guys sorry for late.

Here is part:

Kaira wakeup and get ready and go downstairs for breakfast. They sit with family in dining table eat break fast. And finish their break fast.all family congratulated them for first wedding eniversary. Now all people give gift them.

And soon all naira family come they hug each other. They congratulate the couple and give blessing and gift.and they enjoy get to gether after long time they meet.they play antakshari dancing all is happy. But they not know one volcano is come for lovely kaira.

Other side gauy and rama dadi enter with evil plan.who want separate kaira forever.gauy has a crush for kartik. Once she love kartik but kartik love naira. And he marry her and live a happy life.gauy not forget kartik. So she want kartik. And get rid of naira in his life.once she get angry hear naira is pregnant.but hear naira miscarriage she became happy. She know kaira not get intimate for long later naira miscarriage. So she think kartik is men how he control himself. So she decided she try fall for him.and she smile with evil.

Other side rama dadi also think that and she also get rid of naira in kartik life. And settle gauy with naira. She know naira week point. Once they flame naira against kartik. They Separate kaira. But they not know there plan backfired in them.and they come to India.

Other side villa all family enjoy singing dancing. And naira is left to attended a call.kartik pichhe jata hai.naira cut the call and kartik is come and back hug her kiss her neck.and tell.

Kartik:aaj meri jaan bahut khush hai.aur bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho.why you're face is shinning.

Naira:yeh kya kar rahe ho tum koi dekh le ga chodo mujhe.

Kartik not let her go. He turn her and sing and dancing with her.and about to turn he bumped with someone and he left naira and catch the girl.see her face he become happy. His bestfreind is come. It none other then is gauy.naira fall on the ground.

Gauy see this happy how Kartik left naira and catch her.she see naira on the ground.rama dadi is come and left naira from ground and happy how Kartik left naira and catch the gauy.

Rama dadi: naira tum zameen pe kya kar rahe ho.tumhe lagi toh nahi beta.

Kartik also notice naira and he left and about to pick her.naira stop him and says no thanks and left with angry face.and enter the house.

Naira get very angry why kartik not save her and catch gauy.she not jealous with her sister. But angry with Kartik. And enter the house and sit with her family. Not see kartik face.

Other side kartik know naira is angry and he feel gulit.he also enter the house and about to sit beside naira.gauy come and sit beside naira. So Kartik sit beside gauy. He want to pecify his sherni first but one he leave for them.kartik go and sit beside anmol now.soon all left  ready for function in room.naira also goto her room for ready. And kartik also come to their room.

Gauy want destrub them but her plan backfired. And she goto guest room.

Precap:kaira come to the hall with twinning.

Gauy plan dance with Kartik.