kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge.

Here is part:

Kartik enter the room and see naira laying in bed with close eyes.his tears coming out see his love in this conditions. He loss his child.and now he fear he loss his love too now. He sit beside naira bed and says.

Kartik:I am sorry naira mai ne tumhe bahut hurt kiya hai.aaj meri wajah se tum is halat mai ho.aur humara baby bhi nahi raha meri galti ki wajah se. Mujhe dhayan rakhna tha par mai ne tumhe kya kuch nahi keh diya.tum par trust karna tha par mai fail ho gaya.mujhe maaf kar do.tumhe kaise batao mai ke meri wajah se humara baby nahi hai ab.

Kartik broke down finally. He feel naira hand moment. He open his eyes and see naira slowly open her eyes.

Naira open her eyes finally and see she in hospital.naira move and see kartik sitting in stool holding her hand.but she get confused why kartik is crying. She think kartik realize his mistek.she not angry with him.she understand kartik his place she is.she also react what kartik react

Kartik see naira is consciousness he fear now what to answer and about tell.naira stop him

Naira: kartik tumhe sorry bolne ki jarrorat nahi hai. Mai smajhti hon tumhe kartik agar us jagah mai hoti to mera bhi wohi reaction hota.mujhe tumhe phele bata dena chahiye tha.

Kartik is shocked hear this. He know naira is very understanding women. She know him very well.kartik now feel gulit for not trust her. And hurt her badly.

Kartik: I am sorry naira aaj mai ne tumhe bahut hurt kiya.woh sab bola.I am really sorry naira aaj meri wajah se tum is halat mai ho mai tumhe woh sab nahi kehta aur tum stress nahi leti.aur aaj humara.and he break down not tell

Naira is now confused why kartik stopped. She sense something is wrong. And now she notice she is in hospital. She recall she is in her room.and that time she recall kartik words echo in her ear.but

She is understand kartik now.his not angry with him. She know this project important to him.and her mistek is not tell to him. And she about to go and tell kartik.

She feel something going in her stomach. She worried for her baby. And suddenly she feel to much pain in her abdomen.she try to screams but pain is to much and also her throat is dry.she fall on the ground. And last her mind is blood is in stomach and she get unconscious.

She come out from though.and her hand goto her belly. And get shocked.she realize there is no moment in her belly. She see kartik face WHO is teary eye.now realization hit her now.her baby is no more.

Naira:mera baby(she scream)

Precap:naira not talk anyone now.