kaira ff tum ko na bhul payege.

Here is part:

    Flashback begins:
After kaira ready.kartik blindfold naira and took her somewhere. Aur woh aankho se patti nikal deta hai what naira show bought tear in her eyes see kartik love for her.and she hug him tight.that was college Jo kartik ne uske liye kharida tha .one naira says she like to study in college.but she is now married. Toh difficult for her study.and she also want study.and kartik ne uska sapna pura kar diya all family congratulated couple.and naira thanks kartik for beautiful b'day gift.and they go back to home.

   Flashback end:
Kirti got up with her Dreamlands flat one hand on her soulder she also don't know what to do and naksh also think about that.

Kirti: ab kya ho gaya ab kya kare. Naira India wapas aa rahi hai.woh bhi internship ke liye.and woh bhi udaipur aa rahi hai and usi college mai Jo barso Phele kartik ne naira ko gift mai diya tha.ab kya kare naksh kuch to bolo.

Naksh is totally blank now.he also not know what to do and what say to family.all family member waiting for naira. But they not know naira not the enter house but she go to udaipur.where she though so much.she so much insult take.she not know her old life after that accident.

Naksh: kirti hum abhi family ko kuch nahi bata sakte.ekbar naira wapas aa jaye GI to papa use khud nahi Jane de ge and naira lesant to papa.

Kirti:theek hai

Naksh call gauy and speak

Naksh: gauy tum family ko kuch nahi batao gi ek bar bar naira back to home. Toh papa use rok sakte hai.

Gauy says yes she also agree with naksh. Naira is suborn she not lesant anyone. she also lesant naitik.

Gauy call disconnect and she show photoframe she pick the photo.

The photo is her naira and dadi.

She smile and recall the day they photo padi thi.she always smile her sister antic.she know naira is not what she is now. After that accident naira change.and she recall naira not come home.and smile she know where is she.she not changed last two years.

And she call person but she not picks. And she smile naira ko pade GI daat

        Precap:one girl race the bike race and all her friends cheer her and she is won