kaira ff tum ko na bhul paye ge.

Here is part:
Kartik come see naira he is totally blank.he know his wife is so beautiful.he love her so much. He come close to her kiss her forehead and says.

Kartik: I love you jaan and happy anniversary baby.you like the decoration right.(and his old dilouge)tumhare samne yeh decoration fika hai.aaj ki sham hum dono ke payar ke naam.

And naira overwhelmed by kartik love how he love her so much. Naira crying now see this kartik get tenses. He think naira not like the decoration. So she about said.

Naira: (interput him) nahi kartik aisa kuch nahi hai mai isliye ro rahi ho.tum mujhe se kitna payar karte ho.tum ne kabhi mujhe kisi cheez ke liye nahi roka.kitne husband ko dekha mene. They want their wife only for bed.but you not force me for anything. You always care for me. I am so lucky to have you in my life.

Lesant kartik is totally sudden naira conference he also tough naira always kaise us ke man ki baat jaan leti hai.

Kartik: kuyn ki you love me that way I am.you bought color in my life. I also thanks to god send me you.I love you so much.don't leave me I am not live with out you.

Naira; I love you too mendak.

And clock 12:00am they hug each other and wish happy anniversary to each other. They kiss each other passinotly.and broke apart for Barth. They goto table see one cake is there.they cut the cake and wish happy anniversary to each other.kartik start the music and they dance and celebrated their first wedding anniversary.kartik pick her in his aram and goto bed.and laying her in the bed.and also sleep beside her.and kiss her forehead first and cheek nose and about to kiss her lips. He recall doctor words and stop.

Other side naira enjoy his touch after two month.she know why kartik stop.she tough she tell him doctor give permission to him.but she tough first she  seduced him.she show kartik is sitting in bed.

Naira (man mai,)kya pati diya hai aap ne bhagwan ji he is so cute.mendak I know why you stop.but baby I am your jaan so ready for toucher.

Naira go towards kartik and hug him
She start to sudeced him but he is control himself. Naira now move to him seduced him so much.and she think he not change now.so drop the idea and about to get up.kartik held her hand pull him side he is smirk. Naira is confused see this is about to say.

Kartik:jaan mujhe pata hai tum theekh ho.see naira confused face he tell whole thing which happened in their room.

Flashback,

Kartik enter their room.his hand is package for naira.he see naira not there.he keep the package in bed and about to go naira mobile flashlight. He see the massage and smile with evil.

Kartik:oh jaan so try to keep the thing today night is very beautifull.and left

Flashback end.

Kartik laugh none stop see naira face.
Mujhe pata tha naira you are OK but I see my sherni new avatar. And he go to her ear and wishper today night is not you forget baby.and kiss her earlobe.naira close her eyes.

Kartik pick her in his aram and goto bed and laying her and he also laying beside her he kiss her forehead and ear nose and kiss her lips hard they kiss each other passingly. Kartik broke the kiss and kiss her neck collarbone and he unzipped her dress still kissing her he throw her bra.he kiss her breast Hungary and kartik naira now naked.and kartik cover themselves in blanket.and kartik enter her she feel pain first but kartik stopped and wait her pain is reduced.now she fine he fast his speed and they both climax together. Kartik kiss her forehead. And laying beside her.and says

Kartik: I love you jaan. And happy anniversary.

Naira: I love you too mendak. And happy anniversary you too.

And both differed in sleep.not know one volcono come in their life. But they are together not problems. They sleep each other aramrevenge... after hot love making.

Precap:all family come in goenka house.celebrated kaira wedding anniversary. And also rama dadi revange.

Not: I  end the flashback soon and also kaira first meeting after the two years