kaira ff tum ko na bhul payege

Present time: goenka villa
   One women sitting on the chair. her hand is beautiful girl picture.she repeat same word Jo two year se bol rahi hai naira iam sorry mere wajah se sab hua hai.tum wapas laut aao aap ne kartik ke paas.yeh guys this women is none other then swarna. She is the reason kaira is get separate.after the realizes her mistek all family try to find naira but she alope in dark no one know about her. And photo is beautiful girl picture is naira.she is talking to naira picture.

Swarna:(crying face)mujhe pata hai tum naraz ho aapni maa se.kuyn mai ne tumhare sath bahut bura behavior kiya us din.jis hatho se tumhe payar kiya unhi hatho ne us din tumhare upper hath uthaya mai ne tumhe dhakhe mar ke hospital se bahar fak diya.mai humesha se kheti thi ke tum meri beti ho but tum to beti ban gayi but mai maa nahi ban payi tumhare maaf kar do aap ni maa ko aur laut ab.

And she think the day jis din sab badal gaya us din ek maa saas ban gayi ek husband ne woh kiya Jo use nahi karna.us din ek family ne aap ni beti ko kho diya.

Flash back start:
After kartik searching naira in garden and about to turn what he saw shock him core. There is shubham laying on the ground half unconscious. Kartik ran to shubham and pick up his in arm and ran to the car.he call his family and they take to shubham to hospital.shubham repeat same word naira bhabhi ko pata hai.all are shocked lesant from subham.what he say but their see subham condition they rush to hospital.and doctor take subham to ICU all are crying  for subham.one hours bad doctor give the news subham take lot drug his life in danger now doctor also tell subham treatment by naira.all are shocked leasnt from doctor and also know naira ko malum tha they are blame naira for not telling them.

And here is naira conusicous.and she get to know subham in hospital. She rush to hospital. And see all family is here.waiting for subham news.naira goes to swarna who crying badly.all family see naira is coming towards swarna. She reache swarna and about to tell one slap land her face see who slap her.she is shocked.it's none other then kartik who slap her.she not dream in the kartik slap her.kartik is now not kartik who she love.and about to speak.kartik yell her how dare she uski himmat kaise hui uske bhai bare mai sach chupane ki.and he blame naira for everything. And he also said he hate her now.use se bahut badi galti ho gayi tum se payar kar ke aur dadi baro bar kheti thi you are not deserve family jahil ho jahil hi raho gi and bahut kuch kharab bolta hai.and he dhaka mar ke dur kar deta hai.and she stood in shock not know what answer them all family blaming naira anap sanap bolte hai she tell no one listen to her and gusse mai swarna also slap her and throw her out.naira is in shock she don't know what to do  and she ran to the road for suicide how can they blame her how can they accused her.she is in shock kartik words rings in her ear.but she don't give her life she is pregnant.how can she punish baby who not come to the world she live for her Baby now.
And about to turn one car hit her badly last thing she remained in her mind her family singhaniya.

Present time:
Swarna :us din bahut badi galti hui thi mujhe se naira Jo tumhari baat nahi suni. Tumhe bahar fak ne ke bad doctor give news subham is out of danger now he will be fine.shubham tell truth.

Flashback begins:
After swarna throw naira out.doctor is come and they are fear for subham they not lost their son.doctor give all family news subham all right.his treatment by naira is work.he is now out of danger and his drug addition is gone long time isliye woh Bach gaya.and all family is happy now.half hours later sister come and they meet subham now.and they all go inside.subham see his family but one was not their its none other then naira. all family angry first but they forgive him not telling them about his problem he says he don't brothers them he also said aaj woh jinda hai uski wajah naira hai he told he swear kartik to naira not tell to family and he also tell naira ne kaise uska treatment karwaya and all says and how they people drug him.and naira try save him he also told naira is the one who realize my mistek and today he told family his problem.he also told naira is the best wife bahu and bhabhi hai.he see kartik and thank him for bring naira for their family he also told where is naira. But no one answer him.they are in shock lesant from subham. How they blame naira how kartik and swarna slap her and bad word towards her and how they throw her out of the hospital not know what to tell and what to do.
Flash back end
     Present time:
Swarna: (crying)after I realize my mistek I try to find you but you are not their you are gone.we are try to find you but you are not their you're family not know where are you.they are very rude to us jab bhi tumhare bare mai pochate hai.and one day you send divorce paper to kartik.but kartik faad ke paper fak deta hai.

Flash back start:
After kartik realize his mistek he broke down. He blame himself not trust naira.he slap her and bad mouthing to her bad word towards her.he not know what to do. But he try to aap ni miskek sudhare ga but he not know his mistek naira ko use se humesha ke liye dur kar de GI.kartik goto singhaniya home for seek for naira maafi but no one was their he think they going to bahar to he come to his house and daily goes to singhaniya home but no one was their and he learn all family left to dusre saher mai.he broke down now
And one day he was not accept this news naira send divorce paper to kartik. Kartik is now fully angry and he paper fad deta hai all family shock now lesant divorce now kartik transfer his new identity who hate all  and not carying for other.subham also learn what they did to his bhabhi he also hate all family and kartik not speak to any one who hurt pure soul.who always support other.

Flash back end

Precap:singhaniya family entry after two year they all hate goenka.and small krish entry who is ditto copy his bua.and their flash back. And also naira entry after two year. Look like different identity who is bubbly but short temper.who is rude to everyone who opposite her.live with her sister college students live in London.also gauy and rama dadi entry

  Aap logo ko aage pata chale ga why singhaniya family hate goenka and why naira is like that who send divorce paper to kartik.