kaira ff tumko na bhul paye ge

Here is part:

Kaira and krish reach the kaira room finally. And about to enter what they show shock them core.kaira room is disarray they enter room and see room conditions they confused.all decoration is distorey.bed in mess conditions. Almarih is open all dress bad conditions. Naira now scared.there is no theft.

Naira: yeh sab kis ne kya hai.akha saman bhikhra hua hai.kahi chori toh nahi hui

And she ran to cupboard and check.she is right  her jewellery stolen now.she get shocked her life fallen apart. Her conditions now tribble.

Kartik and krish see naira conditions they get another shock.show naira conditions. Kartik ran to naira side and also krish also come.

Kartik: kya hua naira tum itni ghabrai kuyn ho.

Naira back to her sense see kartik hug him and start crying.

Kartik first shocked but composed himself and tell.

Kartik: naira kya hua tum ro kuyn rahi ho.bas shant ho jao ab.aur batao kya hua.

Naira:kartik kisi ne chori ki hai humare room mai.dekho sab jewellery gayab hai.aur tum ne Jo gift diye the woh bhi nahi hai.aur Jo hum ne baby ke liye liye the woh bhi nahi hai.

But see kartik kartik smile she get confused and angry.and face other side.

Kartik; are jaan kuch bhi chori nahi hui hai.sayad tum bhul gayi jab tum hospital mai thi toh aur jab humara baby nahi raha tha tab tumhe sambhal ne ke liye aur tumhe baby ki yaad na aaye isiliye mene baby ki sab cheeze store room mai rakha di thi.and he told what happened that day.

Flashback:

Doctor give kartik news naira is pregnant. Both love birds is happy hear the news.they are now seven sky.naira also happy and enjoy her motherhood.she promise her baby she give all to him and her.she put her hand in bely and talk to her

Naira; baby aap ko mama har khusi de GI.woh sab payar de GI Jo Aap ki mama ko nahi mila.aap jaldi aa Jana OK baby.

And see akshara photo and says

Mama Aaj aap ki choti si naira maa banne wali please bless me mai aap ki jaisi mama ban pao.

Kartik see this and smile.he come hug her back and tell

Kartik:papa also waiting for you princess.

Naira mouth open hear princess name.

Naira turn and tell

Naira:princess nahi Prince hoga dekhna.

Kartik princess hogi.

Prince hoga mendak naira tell.

And both fight start and their hear fight all family come to their room.

All not know naira pregnancy all is out for work they not know.

Swarna: yeh kya ho raha hai yaha pe.

Naira and kartik turn the voice. And tell

Kartik: maa dekho ise mai keh raha ho toh sun nahi rahi.

Naira; maa yeh galat hai he said aane wala baby ladka nahi ladki ho GI.par dekho ise keh rahi ho ladka hoga.toh yeh keh raha hai ladki hogi.

All see them confused and says.

Swarna: kis ko baby aane wala hai.

Kartik and naira: humara baby.

All mouth open hear and start with happy.and Naira and kartik realized shy and look down.all come and congratulate them new parent.

And all left the room.

Precap:kartik fight with employed.